• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Newbie to Squidboards

Almost OK

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ThinkAboutIt27
Hey Everyone, I've been playing Splatoon since March, and I love this game! Unfortunately, I've discovered that I just can't stay above A/A+ rank so long as I'm soloing in all Japanese lobbies, so I came here hoping to make some local, North American friends to Private/Squad Battle with. Hopefully I'll meet you soon!

Almost OK

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ThinkAboutIt27

Almost OK

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ThinkAboutIt27
Thanks Ikaheishi! That sounds like what i'm looking for! I'll contact Ansible for more info. I'll be online a bit this afternoon (Saturday).
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here! :)

You might be interested in a casual group here that plays private battles every Saturday. Some of the members work together to help each other become even better at playing.
Following up on my previous response, you, or someone from the group might have to reach out to me and walk me through how to connect with you guys -- I'm new to both Squidboards and Discord and can't figure out how to PM anyone here or connect with anyone there or how to even share my info with anyone so they know how to reach me. Grrr! (I posted a message on @Ansible's page, but am not sure if that's what I wanted to do!)

Last edited:

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Thanks! Following up on my previous response, you, or someone from the group might have to reach out to me and walk me through how to connect with you guys -- I'm new to Discord and can't figure out how to connect with anyone there or how to even share my info with anyone so they know how to reach me. Grrr! How do you guys communicate about play-times?
Today is our first day with a new additional playtime. We play every Saturday at 8:30PM BST and 8:30PM ET. We communicate in two ways: A conversation here on Squidboards, and the Discord chat. I'll PM you an invite to the Discord chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom