• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Newly Revealed Pearl and Marina Amiibos

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401

No release date has actually been given yet, and what function they serve in game hasn't been revealed either (although judging by previous Amiibo, I wouldn't get your hopes up). This is where I actually got the information, although there's not much else given by the article: http://twinfinite.net/2018/02/splatoon-2-amiibo-pearl-and-marina/

Windstar

Pro Squid
My wallet is bleeding profusely. I’ve tried calling 911, but they can’t do anything about it. Does anybody know any medical techniques that I can use?

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
@Windstar I noticed that while I was just finishing writing this, you made a post about it in the General Discussion thread, lol.

Windstar

Pro Squid
@Windstar I noticed that while I was just finishing writing this, you made a post about it in the General Discussion thread, lol.
I actually was going to make a sarcastic post about how you tried to steal my thunder, but I was afraid you would take it the wrong way and it would evolve into a big arguement that no one wanted. Whatevs.

*★Nebula★*

Inkster Jr.
They look great! Hope I'll be able to get them at some point and that they wont go out of stock ridiculously fast. @-@'

Windstar

Pro Squid
When I finally launch the nuke I had plans on aiming it directly at you. But @Green Waffles seems to be vying for that... honor. ¬¬
Before you krill me, I think you should blow up Finland first. There’s somefin fishy about those folks. Anyway, it’s not like I have any chums or reelatives living there.

Windstar

Pro Squid
For fish puns, we're the Eel deal.
I'll Goby silly elsewhere, but let us know if you want Mor,ay?
@Ansible
But even though those were some reely good fish puns, I fink we should probably scale back a bit. It’s reely getting to become a fishue with the amount of puns, I’m getting hooked on them. I started to make them just for the halibut, but now it’s making me eel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom