• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Next Splatfest: Flight or Invisibility, Time to Choose!

Which team do plan to support?

• Team Flight!

Votes: 62 62.0%
  • Team Invisibility!

Votes: 38 38.0%

• Total voters

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
I don't know... My default would be left side... However: Flying would be cool since I can then just fly to school of where ever I have to go to. I imagine it would be a fast cool way to travel around... I am just lazy when it comes to walking and time... I normally choose to run because walking feels too slow for me... Invisibility on the other hand may be to less popular team in this case (When I would choose popularity over the thing I like more). I also don't understand why Nintendo did paint the shoes and the shirt, that Inkling must be (you know) to be completely invisible.

I'm going to fight for: Flight!

In this case the battle between Pearl vs. Marina is at 1 - 2.

Spaceswitchmars

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
_funmars
Switch Friend Code
SW-0556-1305-6031
Invisibility. It would allow me to be the greatest investigative journalist known to man. I could take down entire governments or organizations if I so please. I'd have to do it under a pseudonym due to issues of personal safety, but that's fine. Because of invisibility, no truth would be invisible to me.

Spaceswitchmars

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
_funmars
Switch Friend Code
SW-0556-1305-6031
I better not see any team invisibility using jetpacks or super jump, and I better not see any team flight using ninja squid (not that they get to choose the shirt) or cold blooded. They can have their abilities, and we'll have ours.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Looks like it's old school invisibility (no invisible clothing :scared:), and much like the character in Wells' piece, I'd likely become a super villain. Flight? Mmm... nice travel opportunities (especially when you don't have to deal with the hideous joke that is the TSA) and just as many shenanigans as if I were invisible.

Tough choice.

Wonder what the salt will be like when this is all over.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Meh! When I was a lot more shy I'd have chosen invisibility, but since that's done flight is more appealing. I'm still going with the choice the majority of my friends make for easy teaming regardless :P

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Ah, invisibility. The perfect safety net for a loud lout like myself. Flight by comparison is a little boring, and without super strength to go with it, it's only useful for avoiding dealing with airline fees. Which is tempting, no doubt, but all the same, I'd prefer going blank.

Arguably a better reason for siding with Team Flight is that I'll face more enemy teams more often, but even then...

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Definitely Team Flight for me, finally I can support Pearl for once! Blue ink is also a nice bonus!

swimmingknife

Semi-Pro Squid
I'm pretty shy, so I'd probably pick invisibility. I like the idea of just being able to say "**** this" and disappear if I get stuck in a crowded place. There's also the fact that it's easier to hide in the event that you end up in an X-Men-style world where people with powers are despised and looked down on. Flight would be a lot less fun if anti-superpower bigots were taking potshots at you the whole time.

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
It really seems like only your body is meant to be invisible. Not your clothe. And since we won't use squid ninja thanks to the splatfest shirt. I (in the most cases) want to be seen and invisibility just doesn't help... I just want to get to the next location I want to (or have to) as fast possible.

Torloth

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Torloth
Looks like it's old school invisibility (no invisible clothing :scared:), and much like the character in Wells' piece, I'd likely become a super villain. Flight? Mmm... nice travel opportunities (especially when you don't have to deal with the hideous joke that is the TSA) and just as many shenanigans as if I were invisible.

Tough choice.

Wonder what the salt will be like when this is all over.
Having to get naked to be completely invisible.... No thanks. I would Rather fly I would do all sorts or strange cosplay.

Not to hate on invisibility... But it feels like the Peeking Tom's power... But I guess if you really hate being seen... You could also do some cool Cosplays. So I feel like Flight is the right choice for me be fight the good fight.

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
Invisibility, because you can technically choose to not be there or be there.

Also, there's a way to abuse every power.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
Invisibility.
Flying is only good if you have super durability to go with it, because unless you've got a windshield, you're going to rip your face right off from all that air resistance.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Invisibility.
Flying is only good if you have super durability to go with it, because unless you've got a windshield, you're going to rip your face right off from all that air resistance.
So don't fly at dangerous speeds then. Invisibility requires additional super powers as well, since when your eyeballs went invisible you'd go blind from their inability to refract light.

swimmingknife

Semi-Pro Squid
Invisibility.
Speaking of windshields, there's also the insect problem. If you're flying at any kind of decent speed, then you're going to end up with bugs splattered all over your face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom