• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Next Splatfest...

G

girigiriHERO

I'm sure we've all seen it by now, it will most likely be Callie vs. Marie. I've always been a Marie fan just 'cause I think she looks better than Callie even though they are both amusing while talking to each other.

G

girigiriHERO

If it would be a straight Callie vs. Marie I'd choose Marie no contest.

Anyone using not a charger or roller in this scenario would be a traitor for their team.
I suck with chargers, but I enjoy psuedo chargers like SSP and JS

Alscor

The Count
Event Organizer
NNID
Andrew040909
Switch Friend Code
SW-0777-5368-3880
Either that or Raw vs. SmackDown, because whenever Callie says talk smack, she's referring to SmackDown, which means there's probably a WWE brand related Splatfest coming up, corresponding the brand extension and the draft starting July 19th.

G

girigiriHERO

Either that or Raw vs. SmackDown, because whenever Callie says talk smack, she's referring to SmackDown, which means there's probably a WWE brand related Splatfest coming up, corresponding the brand extension and the draft starting July 19th.
oh god please I hope not. Transformers was ok, but I have no interest in WWE (same with Spongebob). Stay away from liscences Nintendo and do things everyone can relate to.

NNID
SkittlesInMySoup
A Squidsister bowl would sound pretty interesting! My only fear is that there seems to be more Marie supporters than Callie.. :/

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
If they ever created a roller vs charger Splatfest.... I wonder if we would be forced to use rollers and chargers only. Can't you imagine how much fun it would be to try and win a turf war with four chargers. xD Even better if the four chargers are four E-Liters. :P

I think it's possible that they could do a Callie VS Marie Splatfest - especially with the amiibos releasing soon. The amiibos will make them a lot of money. Naturally, Nintendo is going to want to sell them. Holding a Splatfest to advertise them would be a good idea to sell more of them. It would convince people, hopefully, to buy the amiibos. I think the banter was just that though - funny banter between the sisters. Not necessarily a hint or anything towards an upcoming Splatfest. :) But we will see how things pan out~ c:

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Your guess was pretty spot on since it was announced that Callie vs. Marie would be the splatfest. Though, I really wish it ended up being Marie vs. Callie, but considering how Callie literally snapped at Marie making a silly joke I guess I see why she's... voting for herself. I dunno, but I'm siding with Marie. I never really liked how snappy Callie was at Marie joking with her as a cousin. In no other version is she this... unlikeable? If I lived in any other region i'd have issues picking Callie or Marie, but yeah...

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
Callie - or Aioli in my country - is my choice. I like her cheerfulness. She annoys my depression which is very good. :)

The sassiness of Marie - or Limone - is too much for me sometimes. Reminds me of the bullies during schooltime :(

G

girigiriHERO

Callie - or Aioli in my country - is my choice. I like her cheerfulness. She annoys my depression which is very good. :)

The sassiness of Marie - or Limone - is too much for me sometimes. Reminds me of the bullies during schooltime :(
so many people refer to their personality, but seeing as it's just quick conversations back and forth I see no personality whatsoever and no attachment, I just like Marie's style better

Xanjos

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Xanjos
Like i said before it's team Marie for me, the sass is really all most people say about her i regards to personality.
I get the feeling that she will probably be the more popular one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom