• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

nfan10039 streams!

nfan10039

Semi-Pro Squid
Hello everyone!

Sorry for my inactivity as of late. I was away in a different province, and couldn't necessarily be as active as I wanted to be. I also couldn't play Splatoon, since I didn't have an internet connection. To make a long story short, I need to restart every Wii U game that I own, one of which is Splatoon! As such, I thought it would be cool to do some streaming of my Wii U collection. Part of this, as previously mentioned is Splatoon. I will be streaming the upcoming splatfest and wanted to point you towards where the stream is happening if you folks are interested. It will be happening on twitch.tv/nintendofan10039 If I posted this in the wrong section, or this isn't allowed, could one of the awesome moderators please move or remove this post as you see fit.

Also, I'm still trying to start up a squad, so if you folks are interested, please let me know.
I'll try to be a little more active around here.

Stay Fresh,

nfan10039.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom