• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Nice to meet you all

Mio Man X

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2601-3391-3923
Hey there all you invertebrates! I'm Mio, a stupid loser girl who got into Splatoon when Splatoon 2 came out. Despite owning a Wii U, I completely ignored the game after the disastrous results of the first Testfire and ended up missing out on a lot because some friends of mine in high school used to play together a lot. The irony being that once Splatoon 2 came out, I fell in love with it, but those same friends ended up not playing it much, so my experience has been largely solitary. ;_;

I've largely played on and off since Smash Ultimate released and that ate up a very large amount of my time and energy for over a year, but I'm officially burnt out on it and feel very disillusioned by my lack of skill and ability to get better. I came to Squidboards to try and rekindle my interest in Splatoon 2, and now seems about as good a time as ever. I haven't the foggiest conception of how to actually play this game well outside of Salmon Run, but I'm gonna try to teach myself.

Anyways, pardon the rambling. I hope to get to know some of you~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom