• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Nico Nico Nii! - Love Live! SIF/SIP Social

Calamari

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Toowrighteous
Dunno if anyone here likes it but, yeah. Discuss the anime and game here!

Emlee

Inkling
NNID
BraixenPaw
I have this anime lined up to watch next BUT I cannot stop playing SIF on my phone ;____; It's extremely addicting.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
I've been in Japan for 2 weeks (I go back home tomorrow) and Love Live is everywhere. I got sucked into it just before I left, and now I'm an addict. I'm going to see the movie later today. μ's have mercy.

I also visited this familiar spot...

I wouldn't say I'm proud, but I'm certainly not ashamed.

azuhoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
air.conditioner
I've been in Japan for 2 weeks (I go back home tomorrow) and Love Live is everywhere. I got sucked into it just before I left, and now I'm an addict. I'm going to see the movie later today. μ's have mercy.

I also visited this familiar spot...

I wouldn't say I'm proud, but I'm certainly not ashamed.
That's awesome!!! =OO

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
I got a strip of film with my movie ticket! It's got Honoka on it.

I liked the movie, even though I couldn't understand what anyone was saying lol.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
I just got all caught up on the episodes. (Yes, I watched the movie before finishing the second season, shh.) The tears, they flooded. I haven't felt emotions like that in a long time. It was also a reminder that it wasn't all that long ago that I graduated high school, and the experience wasn't all that different. I will definitely rewatch this someday; it's such a pure, special show.

Here's something I forgot to post earlier: Pucchyo, Japanese sweets that come with a random toy. I don't want to open the actual sweets though lol.

G

girigiriHERO

I just got all caught up on the episodes. (Yes, I watched the movie before finishing the second season, shh.) The tears, they flooded. I haven't felt emotions like that in a long time. It was also a reminder that it wasn't all that long ago that I graduated high school, and the experience wasn't all that different. I will definitely rewatch this someday; it's such a pure, special show.

Here's something I forgot to post earlier: Pucchyo, Japanese sweets that come with a random toy. I don't want to open the actual sweets though lol.
I bought one of those and got Nico, who is my favourite.

I was in Japan in October '15 as well and everything was Love Live too. Haven't watched the movie yet, but the actual series had me getting emotional (never cried though)

Mandrake in Japan is great if you're into statues/figures as most of the UFO exclusives are cheaper there than in Akiba.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom