• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Nico Nico Nii! New here

InkDaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Eyal9070
I love nintendo
I want new hairstyles
I love anime (Kagerou Project omf)
I think that's it

HELLO EVERYBODY

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Haha :D idk but your intro was kinda cute. Maybe it has to do with your avi too. Hello and welcome to Squidboards. You here to visit the Inkopolis Plaza and submerge into talks with members or are you here for Splatoon discussion? Maybe your in for both. yes that's a better choice. Thank you for being a member. Hope you like it around. There's a Splatoon Direct today. Keep your eyes open. Info is coming. Hope you have fun around the boards.

InkDaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Eyal9070
Haha :D idk but your intro was kinda cute. Maybe it has to do with your avi too. Hello and welcome to Squidboards. You here to visit the Inkopolis Plaza and submerge into talks with members or are you here for Splatoon discussion? Maybe your in for both. yes that's a better choice. Thank you for being a member. Hope you like it around. There's a Splatoon Direct today. Keep your eyes open. Info is coming. Hope you have fun around the boards.
Thanks :) I think both though idk what the first one means xD I watched the direct I'm so excited for the demo yesss

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hi there welcome to Squidboards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom