• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Ninja Squid + Octobrush Nouveau build help

Eternal Blue

Inkling
NNID
BlueEternal
First off, sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, fairly new to the site. If I made a mistake, could you please redirect me to the proper area? Thank you!

With that out of the way, just looking for thoughts or advice on my current build I use for most things.

Build
Octobrush Nouveau :wst_roller_brushnormal00:

Head:
Special Power up Main, 3 Special Power up Sub
Clothing:
Ninja Squid : ??? for subs, not sure yet...
Shoes:
Special Charge up Main, 3 Special Charge up Subs

I love this set and have done very well with it. Quick special charge and effect special from any place quickly. No real need to refill too often. I just cannot find what to use for the middle gear abilities.

Help or input please? If you use the Octobrush Nouveau, what is your build?

MotorGamer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
MotorGamer
First off, sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, fairly new to the site. If I made a mistake, could you please redirect me to the proper area? Thank you!

With that out of the way, just looking for thoughts or advice on my current build I use for most things.

Build
Octobrush Nouveau :wst_roller_brushnormal00:

Head:
Special Power up Main, 3 Special Power up Sub
Clothing:
Ninja Squid : ??? for subs, not sure yet...
Shoes:
Special Charge up Main, 3 Special Charge up Subs

I love this set and have done very well with it. Quick special charge and effect special from any place quickly. No real need to refill too often. I just cannot find what to use for the middle gear abilities.

Help or input please? If you use the Octobrush Nouveau, what is your build?
I would not recommend running Ninja Squid anymore

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
I would recommend having swim speed up instead of Ninja Squid, being able to approach the opponent fast outweights then having the fickle around trying to stealth, too much stuff to detect you in this game now.

the

Inkling Commander
Ninja squid just got a nerf that decreases the effect of swim speed up on it, but if you’re still interested in using ninja squid any amount of swim speed up helps because an octobrush without bombs definitely benefits from being stealthy and fast.

Honestly if you don’t go for ninja squid I would still go for Main+3subs of swim speed up, if you can get your hands on it

Eternal Blue

Inkling
NNID
BlueEternal
I would recommend having swim speed up instead of Ninja Squid, being able to approach the opponent fast outweights then having the fickle around trying to stealth, too much stuff to detect you in this game now.
I actually ended up choosing this today. I posted this before I saw the news of the nerf :(

Ninja squid just got a nerf that decreases the effect of swim speed up on it, but if you’re still interested in using ninja squid any amount of swim speed up helps because an octobrush without bombs definitely benefits from being stealthy and fast.

Honestly if you don’t go for ninja squid I would still go for Main+3subs of swim speed up, if you can get your hands on it
I will have to work on building up my Swim Speed Chunks on my game. I think if I grind a bit I'll be able to do it.

Thank you guys for your input. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom