• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Nintendo fan art thread (and chat room owo)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Nice! What program did you use?

Also, I think this might be in the wrong category. It should probably be in Original Content.

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
View attachment 3373
I actually don't use that shirt with that weapon, though :p I typically use the Hero Jacket Replica instead.

If you want, I can draw something for you too :)
Sorry! :oops: I accidentally started that shirt from the picture... Here it is so far. Not done yet, and is it okay if I don't do the hat?

Attachments

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Sorry! :oops: I accidentally started that shirt from the picture... Here it is so far. Not done yet, and is it okay if I don't do the hat?
Oh, it's fine! My shirt in the picture is just some generic shirt everyone wears if I don't have set gear for them yet. :p EDIT: I looked at the picture. I really like the way it looks so far. Keep it up!
And yeah, that's fine too! I find it hard to draw the hat as well.

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Oh, it's fine! My shirt in the picture is just some generic shirt everyone wears if I don't have set gear for them yet. :p EDIT: I looked at the picture. I really like the way it looks so far. Keep it up!
And yeah, that's fine too! I find it hard to draw the hat as well.
Thank you! Still working on it :p I finished the jacket and just need to add a couple of details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom