• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Nintendo Switch (NX) Unveiled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
The NX was finally unveiled in a 3 minute trailer as the Nintendo Switch! After all the waiting we finally know what it is, and know that all our speculation here from the rumor mill was not in vein: It's everything the rumors said it was and more!
http://www.nintendo.com/switch

It's a handheld thinner, lighter Gamepad, that docks in a TV cradle to put it up on the big screen, the left and right quaters are detachable controllers that slide off the screen and can be recombined with what looks like a placeholder panel to produce a small light controller when docked, or individual mini controllers when in "tablet mode" on the go, seemingly for quick competitive/coop games on the go, and a new redesigned Pro Controller is pictured for dock mode as well. Cartridges appear confirmed as well.

Also. SPLATOON NX CONFIRMED!!!!!11

So what's everyone's take after seeing it?

Edit: When I posted this, there was no "official thread" banner at the top, after I posted it there was. Not sure if this post should be moved or deleted or whatever. I'll let the mods do whatever they feel should be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom