• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Nintendo World Store

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
I personally am able to easily access the Nintendo NY store (its old name was Nintendo World Store) and I find it sad that many might never be able to access it in their lifetimes. To show support I will share my pics and a video of how the store is like inside so people may see what they are missing and hopefully show their support in making more stores open. Since this is a Splatoon site I will focus on the Splatoon images first:

I did take other pics but it will make my post too long so I will embed my Youtube video of me walking around the place instead.

Good luck making more stores open.

NNID
KanadeTachi
I personally am able to easily access the Nintendo NY store (its old name was Nintendo World Store) and I find it sad that many might never be able to access it in their lifetimes. To show support I will share my pics and a video of how the store is like inside so people may see what they are missing and hopefully show their support in making more stores open. Since this is a Splatoon site I will focus on the Splatoon images first:

I did take other pics but it will make my post too long so I will embed my Youtube video of me walking around the place instead.

Good luck making more stores open.
Thank you! >< I hope I can with the help of others, we can influence Nintendo!

electraheart

Senior Squid
NNID
howalive
Woah. I had no idea there was so much Splatoon merchandise.

I've seen other pictures and stuff and have never actually gone to the store. New York seems to have so many cool stores. I really want to go sometime - especially there. It'd be cool to bring one to Orlando or something as I live in Florida.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom