1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Nintendome: A Beginner's Guide to Splatoon

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by Nintendome, Dec 25, 2015.

Nintendome, Dec 25, 2015 at 8:27 PM
  1. Nintendome

Nintendome Inkredible YouTuber

NNID:
    LogicallyHank
    [​IMG]
    Hey kids and squids! It's Hank from Nintendome. Today, I'm excited to share my beginner's guide for Splatoon with all of you!

I hope this video helps some of you newer squids out! Feel free to share it with someone that you think may need it!

That's all for now! Feel free to subscribe to me on YouTube and follow me on Twitter for more Splatoon content! And please keep your eyes pointed to Squidboards for all things Splatoon as well!

Shoutout to @pixelatedcody for helping me with this video!

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by Nintendome, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Kbot
      Kbot
      Well, I doubt it can be bad. I'll check it out later, Hank, and probably wind up plugging it a bit. ;)
    2. River09
      River09
      Self-promotion lives on!
      RoyLee likes this.
    3. Pivi
      Pivi
      A few of my friends got splatoon yesterday/today and ive been spreading this video around, it's really helpful, thanks for making this!
      Nintendome likes this.
    4. Sol64
      Sol64
      I was confused as to why I saw this then I remembered:

Christmas newbies.
      HappyBear801 and Splatoon❤️ like this.
    5. AidanC97
      AidanC97
      This is super helpful to those who got Splatoon for christmas. Very good job Nintendome!
      Nintendome likes this.
    6. Nintendome
      Nintendome
      Glad you guys enjoyed!
      AidanC97 likes this.
    7. Splatoon❤️
      Splatoon❤️
      XD your first tip playing the campaign first was what I did but not by choice I had too when I first tried to play my very first turf war I got that occasional but annoying message of "unable to connect to a partners device" I thought my internet was broken so I went straight to campaign.
      I didn't realize it was a one off thing
    8. MircosoftSquids
      MircosoftSquids
      thanks man this helped me alot ;w;
      Nintendome likes this.
    9. Nintendome
      Nintendome
      I'm glad you enjoyed =] More stuff to come :D
    10. MircosoftSquids
      MircosoftSquids
      cant wait to see
    11. Declaredd
    12. Tirednoob
      Tirednoob
      muddling through the game :) just wish i could stay connected to a server long enough to not have connection interrupted.