• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Nintendome Tournament

Duster

Inkster Jr.

Is anyone willing to make a team of me and 3 other people for an online Splatoon tournament? It's better if you're S/S+ and have Skype.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18

Is anyone willing to make a team of me and 3 other people for an online Splatoon tournament? It's better if you're S/S+ and have Skype.
Hi Duster, I don't do Voice Chat due to personal reasons, but I am an A- Krak-On Roller, Heavy Splatling or Bamboozler 14MK 1. I live in Aus and I am open to prior tactics discussions before games and i can use any weapon needed, but Krak-On with aggressive 10-17 kills and 3-8 deaths is my playstyle usually.

Lemme know if you're interested. I'm subscribed to Nintendome too.

PastaPika

Inkling
NNID
Mikhail1777
Hi Duster, I don't do Voice Chat due to personal reasons, but I am an A- Krak-On Roller, Heavy Splatling or Bamboozler 14MK 1. I live in Aus and I am open to prior tactics discussions before games and i can use any weapon needed, but Krak-On with aggressive 10-17 kills and 3-8 deaths is my playstyle usually.

Lemme know if you're interested. I'm subscribed to Nintendome too.
hey would u like to become a squad i am a inkbrush user and im A- rank. I ussally get 7-10 splats per match my ID is Mikhail177 and skype is pasta_pika

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
hey would u like to become a squad i am a inkbrush user and im A- rank. I ussally get 7-10 splats per match my ID is Mikhail177 and skype is pasta_pika
Hi I'm not sure if the OP is still watching this thread, but I am still open. I've risen to A+ rank now, making my way to S rank with Krak-on Roller and .96 Gal Deco

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom