• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Nintendo's E3 Plans

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild

Digital Event
Nintendo Treehouse
Best Buy Mario Maker demo
Nintendo World Championships returns

Another entertaining reveal, no Mega64 this time, but they managed to make it humorous on their own. Kudos to Nintendo tbh

AstralSpirit

Full Squid
NNID
AstralSpirit26
I was thinking about making this thread myself actually. I didn't expect anything to make me go too crazy yet, and that's basically what happened, but the video definitely had me laughing the whole time.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
There's a reason that Nintendo is my favorite company, and that's one of them. They are good at making entertaining videos, I'll never forget Fils-A-Mech.

Looking forward to everything!

(They really should make a game where you can do anything. Kappa.)

RacattackForce

Inkster Jr.
NNID
RacattackForce
All I have to say is that I hope they do a Wizard-esque reveal of a new game during the final round of the Championships.

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
Excited! Loved the Digital Event and Treehouse Live at last year's E3. I'm just hoping they have great games to show off. However, I did hear that Nintendo's Digital Event is happening on the same day and the same time as Square Enix's presentation. I'm sticking with watching Nintendo live because I don't want the internet to spoil me. Plus, the Treehouse will be live right after that. Nintendo show me some Metroid!

Radi

Senior Squid
NNID
InfinityBeamX
They did an amazing job with their digital event last year. I can't wait to see what they can do in this year's event.

Bringing back the world championship event is also very interesting. I have to wonder what games will be used in this event. They'll be fun to play nonetheless. I wouldn't mind seeing some classics mixed in with some of their newer games.

E3 is looking nice for Nintendo at the moment. Hopefully they can pull it off this year.

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
Definitely the best company rep ever! xD An absolutely hilarious show from Nintendo as always, and some amazing announcements too! Can't wait to see what they bring to the table at E3!

michael

Inkling
This is one of the reasons I love Nintendo. They aren't afraid to have fun with videos like this. "Bill, you're fired." comes to mind. Plus the fact that they were making fun of themselves with the virtual boy just tells me that they aren't giving up on the gaming industry anytime soon. They may fall, but they will get up, brush themselves off, and try again.

hinata2000100

Inkster Jr.
Bill Trinen posted about being fired on Twitter before this video went live, and everyone nearly lost their mind.

I really love how committed Nintendo employees can be to their jokes.

On that note, I expect to see Tanner giving the Digital Event presentation this year.

Mayana

Full Squid
NNID
wolfxdog
Poor Bill, haha! That was a ride and a half.

Super intrigued now though. The E3 hype is real.

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
So...

"Best Buy Mario Maker demo"

Does anyone actually want to go to that? I went to Best Buy for E3 in 2013 and 2014, but... this isn't compelling.

nfan10039

Semi-Pro Squid
Just finished watching the NWC and while no female gamers made it to the finals(disappointing), it was still a blast to watch. Can't wait to see what else Nintendo has up their sleeves for the rest of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom