• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Nintendo's View on the possibility of Ultra-competitive Splatoon

toadee

Inkling
I feel like Nintendo are certainty capable of adding new competitive related features into the game (LAN support pls), and it would be awesome if they has some sort of word championship thing. Nintendo have shown interest in competitive Smash, so they can do the same with Splatoon. Only difference is that Splatoon was kinda made to be both competitive and casual I guess. Smash is mainly made for a casual audience.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
I feel like Nintendo are certainty capable of adding new competitive related features into the game (LAN support pls), and it would be awesome if they has some sort of word championship thing. Nintendo have shown interest in competitive Smash, so they can do the same with Splatoon. Only difference is that Splatoon was kinda made to be both competitive and casual I guess. Smash is mainly made for a casual audience.
Hey someone that is also waiting to here about some sort of LAN, or something for offline tournaments.
It's definitely going to be an interesting and a fun ride if Nintendo does something like that. Something I would definitely look forward to

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom