• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

No splat challenge

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407
I had an idea to make up a no splat challenge because so many people in Splatoon splat people instead of covering turf the MAIN onbjective of the game.

So because of this I suggest we do a no splat challenge where no matter what bane mode we only focus on what needs to be done instead of skating each other.

If anyone wants to do this with me I can set up a room in Splatoon 2 and we'll see how we do.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I had an idea to make up a no splat challenge because so many people in Splatoon splat people instead of covering turf the MAIN onbjective of the game.

So because of this I suggest we do a no splat challenge where no matter what bane mode we only focus on what needs to be done instead of skating each other.

If anyone wants to do this with me I can set up a room in Splatoon 2 and we'll see how we do.
...Well on the bright side, you'd get some use out of the otherwise useless Quick Respawn.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
I miss being able to win turf wars in Splatoon 1 by not getting a single kill. It was very possible back in the first game to just ink and avoid conflict and win. Now that would be very hard unless your teammates are hyper offensive.

Nuddlmaus

Pro Squid
NNID
Nuddlmaus
Not really related but...

I was trying to get a green flag for the luna blaster, its really hard to turf with it. Can i say i hate to achieve that bonus with some specific weapons?

YarnDrawcia

Full Squid
It is an interesting concept. Though I must ask, what if you accidentally splat the other? I would imagine that would be unlikely, as unless if it is a high damage weapon the other Inkling would be given a fair amount of warning to flee if they weren't initially being attentive, so I suppose that would be a moot question that I have accidentally answered myself.

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288
Being the pacifist squid wouldve flied in Splatoon 1, but Splatoon 2? There's no way, the game just involves so much more head on conflict that it's extremely difficult to avoid firefights. As sad as it is, the whole "splats don't matter" thing isn't quite so true anymore.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I just have to say: If anyone is thinking about doing this; please do it in a custom/private game. Not Turf War and especially not Ranked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom