• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Norcal Thread

Kaori Manabe

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kaorimanbe
Hey guys, i help run some stuff in norcal for fighting game tournaments and we're interested in having splatoon tournaments as well, making a post for intrest.

there some casuals but since the custom lobbies wont be out till august we wont start any offical tournaments until then.

(the event: http://norcaldogfight.com/)

Dream Spider

Inkling
NNID
licci100
Would love to be apart of any nor cal splatoon tournaments when you get them started up!

LemonPlaid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Exo-Josh
Definitely interested in NorCal toruneys. Sounds great! Would the tourneys be single or double elimination?

Kaori Manabe

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kaorimanbe
well we're actually waiting for the private lobbies update to come out, so rules and things like that won't be till it's released, so check back then!

Chaotix

Inkling
NNID
Chaot1x
I'm down for this

I'm also running a Splatoon touranment in Nor-Cal as well in August around the San Jose area.

Kaori Manabe

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kaorimanbe
We're still talking about our Local tournaments, info will be updated soon on the first post as well. Excited for this game!

We will most likely be running Splatzones and Tower Control games :D

Also starting an inhouse league for US players, it'll be run on a client with rankings and such

the minimum limit is 25 players for me to consider hosting the server

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DfKEodKeeVJQDikmTjgHkLiiSXqrBZRGpvYEFI-JdAA/edit

You can signup for that here.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Hey I'm from socal and we're trying to get locals done over here as well. I'm not a leader in the fb group but I could definitely shout out to em.
Hopefully we can help each other with advice on how to host get these weeklies started. Atm we have 1 tournament coming up on Sept 19th

sedirox

Inkling
NNID
sedirox
Hey I'm from socal and we're trying to get locals done over here as well. I'm not a leader in the fb group but I could definitely shout out to em.
Hopefully we can help each other with advice on how to host get these weeklies started. Atm we have 1 tournament coming up on Sept 19th
I live in SoCal too and would love to be part of the tourney if I can. Or just try and be part of some sort of SoCal Splatoon scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom