• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Not Moldy, Hopefully Fresh

Quilavaflare

Senior Squid
NNID
Quilavaflare
Good evening Squidboards! I am a new Splatoon player, and I'm really enjoying it so far. I've actually been lurking around the site for a while now, eagerly awaiting my chance to purchase this game. But I'm also anticipating my time here as well, so let me introduce myself!

I'm currently a level 18 player with a rank that flits between B and B- (apparently I'm not good enough to beat the people above that yet). My favorite weapon sets are the Tentatek Splattershot for Turf Wars and the Splattershot Pro for most ranked modes. I typically play a sort of defensive offense, if that makes any sense... I guess you could call it a pressuring game. I love surprising people and taking the back roads into enemy territory, but I also don't try to push my luck. I hope to find others around here to play with/against as well!

IRL I'm nothing too special. I'm a highschool student who likes to read, write, and, of course, play video games (I'm basically a Nintendo fanatic).

Can't think of anything else of importance. If you want to ask me any questions or whatever else, feel free to. Otherwise, thanks for your time!

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Hey, welcome to Squidboards! I'm a A ranked Charger player, hope you'll like it over here!

Quilavaflare

Senior Squid
NNID
Quilavaflare
Thank you! From what I understand, Chargers are pretty difficult to play at that level and above, so good on you. You must have some idea about what you're doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom