• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Nova Rising looking for Free Agents

Hoenn007

Full Squid
NNID
JTMSPEED89
Hi all you squids,

We are looking for more members to boost our roster for scrimmages and Tournaments, especially with Splatoon 2 coming. If you are Interested, Reply and I will take care of the rest.

Sobek

Inkling
NNID
pakwachnamaykosk
Hi all you squids,

We are looking for more members to boost our roster for scrimmages and Tournaments, especially with Splatoon 2 coming. If you are Interested, Reply and I will take care of the rest.
I don't know if you're still open but I'm interested in joining.

Hoenn007

Full Squid
NNID
JTMSPEED89
Just add me to your friends list and put our Clan Tag in your Mii Name. And add me to Discord.

Hoenn007

Full Squid
NNID
JTMSPEED89
Would also be interested in seeing what's up. Any chance I could get more info to get a feel for y'all?

Sure. Nova Rising is a casual and competitive clan, and we help each other out. When we have team practice, we get to learn each other tactics and study callouts, so when a scrim or tourney come, our clan will be ready. After each scrim or Tourney, we study the scrim to see what we did right what was our miscues.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
You should probably post a little more information about your group and what you're expecting. This is pretty vague as is.

SquidHunterX

Senior Squid
NNID
Supes
Pretty vague indeed, but then again I just need the experience. I'm up for it!

CapBoyAce

Full Squid
NNID
kidclub123
I'm interested. Only a B, but I swear I'm good, my greatest obstacle is time. I might be able to make some practices (provided they're weekends), but I just wanna scrim and be in a group. Tournaments would be too much pressure on me and my schedule. If you want, I'm willing to join.
(Think of me as the practice squad in football, if you're into that kind of thing.)

Kenika Mago

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KenikaMagoGames
Sure. Nova Rising is a casual and competitive clan, and we help each other out. When we have team practice, we get to learn each other tactics and study callouts, so when a scrim or tourney come, our clan will be ready. After each scrim or Tourney, we study the scrim to see what we did right what was our miscues.
I'm interested in joining the fun. I have great map reading skills and I'm very consistent with open call-outs. At least in my opinion : ]

Hoenn007

Full Squid
NNID
JTMSPEED89
I'm interested. Only a B, but I swear I'm good, my greatest obstacle is time. I might be able to make some practices (provided they're weekends), but I just wanna scrim and be in a group. Tournaments would be too much pressure on me and my schedule. If you want, I'm willing to join.
(Think of me as the practice squad in football, if you're into that kind of thing.)

Add me on the Wii U and join the Team Discord Server, and sorry about the late replies.

Hoenn007

Full Squid
NNID
JTMSPEED89
I'm interested in joining the fun. I have great map reading skills and I'm very consistent with open call-outs. At least in my opinion : ]

Add me on the Wii U and join the Team Discord Server, and sorry about the late replies.

PalecornRaiden

Inkling
Hi all you squids,

Hey. I'm a B- 72 (I've been getting back in the game and have been steadily rising ranks) Level 41. I was looking to see if I could join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom