• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

(Now Closed. Sorry) Let Me Draw Your Inkling!

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
I've been kinda in an art dump and haven't been enjoying drawing my own Inkling OCs. My friend said that drawing other people's OCs would help perk me up. So if you want me to draw you Inkling OC let me know. I'll probably only draw the first five people who replies Inkling OCs,. Just describe or post a picture of your Inkling and I'll draw them. I'm sorry, but I won't be drawing backgrounds.

Here's how my style looks:
New Style.png

TJEntertainmentYT

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TJ0144
Can you draw my inksona? My color code for my inksona is RGB [R: 137 - G: 27 - B: 27]
My main inksona is seen in my birthday collab entry for inspector heavy
I know red is not the playable color. But you'll get the idea for my inksona
My weapon is aerospray PG (Aerospray PG is not ported to gmod yet, but you can do aerospray RG if you want)

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Can you draw my inksona? My color code for my inksona is RGB [R: 137 - G: 27 - B: 27]
My main inksona is seen in my birthday collab entry for inspector heavy
I know red is not the playable color. But you'll get the idea for my inksona
My weapon is aerospray PG (Aerospray PG is not ported to gmod yet, but you can do aerospray RG if you want)
Just to make sure. Your Inksona is the Inkling with headphones, correct?

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
I know, isn't it awesome?
*wishes I could draw as good as her*
It took a lot of practice. Also, it doesn't matter if your pictures aren't as detailed as others, all that matters is that you had fun drawing it. I like your pictures and I see a lot of potential in you! ;)

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
It took a lot of practice. Also, it doesn't matter if your pictures aren't as detailed as others, all that matters is that you had fun drawing it. I like your pictures and I see a lot of potential in you! ;)
Thank you so much!!!!!!!! :D I drew this. However, it looks horrible compared to yours.

Attachments

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom