• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Octarian Elite Squad (Recruiting)

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
Hello! Welcome to the Octarian Elite Squad Thread.
Underneath you'll find various informations from joining the squad,

What is OES?

OES is an active, competitive Splatoon squad. We are aiming to extending our abilities by improving ourselves to be top competitors. We won't be the best right from the start
so we'll improve our game plan one at a time from hard work and dedication!

Why should I join?

If you're looking for a competitive team in a friendly environment, then OES is the place for you!
We give discussions, tips, and strategize to not only help ourselves, but each other in a excellent, friendly environment.

Who are you?

I'm Shadowcat, The leader of OES!
I have experince from competitive shooters such as COD and Battlefield
and do other competitive scenes like Yu-Gi-Oh! and smash Bros.
I'm very dedicated on getting better and improving my skills by sharing information
and will work hard at it to someday be big and have my own stream.!

OES's Expectations.

We expect everyone to have a good understanding of Splatoon and the mechanics.

Rage- Some "He should have got splatted by me" is accepted but don't get all crazy about it.
We win some, we lose some, we learn our mistakes on why we lost.
No pointing fingers, No harassing, No trolling, BE RESPECTABLE!

Skype- everyone should have Skype to help communicate and to be updated faster.

OES's Requirements.

Skill- You must have at least a rank b- (preferred).

Skype- everyone should have Skype to help communicate and to be updated faster. on future events

Dedicate your time- As much as we said, we are trying to become the best squad and to do so,
we need to put our time and effect to play. Help your members out, for match analysis, theory crafting,
We need to be active!

Interested? Please fill out the Application below.

If you're interested on joining OES, please ping me and list the following below

NNID

Squidboards ID

NA or EU

Time Zone

Skype ID

Level

Rank

Main weapon(s) (first named weapon will be your strongest)

What controls do you use: Gyro and Standard

Do you work
If so what days and times do you work

Your Hobby

After filling out the application, I will add you on Skype and we will arrange a time to play some games. these games will be your trial peroid where we will simply play a few rounds, and chat about matches, suggestions. After that I shall notify you if you made the squad!

Last edited:

FinSquid88

Inkling
NNID
Johku88
Im interested in joining your team. My nnid is Johku88. My current rank is b+. I play mostly with tentakek, 52 and 92 gal. Im from Europe and my time zone is +2 gmt. Im 27 years old. Currently I dont have skype id but i can make it immediately.

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
Hello!

What days do you work and how long?

Your play style?

Preferred Age group:

Also yes you will need Skype. When you make one please send me a friend request stating who are you.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
This seems like a cool squad. We (tf and oes) are scrimming this Saturday, yes? Can you update the thread to show your team? (Sorry for bump)

Gazza

Inkling
NNID
Gazza_11099
Hey im looking for a new squad and i found this one, i've filled out the application below

NNID: Gazza_11099

Squidboards ID: Gazza

NA or EU: EU

Time Zone: irish standard time (UTC +1:00)

Skype ID: gary11099

Level: 34

Main weapon(s) (first named weapon will be your strongest): dual squelcher, tri slosher, splat charger

What controls do you use: Gyro and Standard: i use gyro

Do you work
If so what days and times do you work: no i don't work but i have school from 9am to 4pm from monday to friday (my time)

Your Hobby: playing splatoon i guess, i also have work expierience every thurday

Also I wont be able to do the trial matches until tomorrow as i have no wii u atm

Webster

Inkling
NNID
willman123
I'm interested, my last thread has most of the info on the application but here is some more of it.

time zone: est
age range 12-17
gyro
from na
Skype ID should be WEBSTEReon but I'm very new to the site so I'm not sure but that's what I put in for nickname.

Emerald371

Inkling
NNID
Emerald371
NNID: Emerald371

Squidboards ID: Emerald371

NA

Time Zone: EST

Skype ID: emery-kohorst

Level: 31

Main weapon(s): Tri-Slosher, Dual Squelcher, NZap, Bamboozler MK II

What controls do you use: Gyro

Do you work: Nope

Your Hobby: Playing video games. I also enjoy drawing and playing music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom