• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octarian Elite Squad Recruitment Application [Open]

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
Hello!
We are a well organized, Competitive Squad that strives to become top-level competitors.
Each member will be put into a Group for practice hours depending on skill and availability.
This is what we expect from each member
  • Rank B-S+
  • Learn call-outs for each map
  • Weekly activity
  • Show dedication for improvement
  • Participate in practice sessions
  • Have a Skype account
Communication
We're currently use Skype to communicate. It is well-organized and includes Social and Competitive chats, as well as the aforementioned practice groups.

Applicants

If you think you have what it takes to be an Elite Octoling, please fill out the App here: http://goo.gl/forms/1Kq7LvtBhL
:)

Last edited:

OctolingGaming

Inkling
NNID
Gila-GamerHD
Hello. Well as you see i am a octoling. Well i Wanted to join this clan. I am B rank. im Very active in splatoon. is very quiet so barely will talk in the skype chat. i am lvl 42.
This what weapons i main and the gear i use:
MAINS: :wst_charge_normalscp00::wst_roller_compact00::wst_roller_brushnormal00::wst_shot_gravity00:
GEAR: :head_cap006::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:clothes_vest000:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::shoes_slo005::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
PS. I got hacked for my NNID birthday so i need to register your nnid. My nnid is Gila-GamerHD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom