• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octo-ber 2016!

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
It's that time of year folks! The wind is picking up, leaves are falling, and harvest is right around the corner. That being said, it's also Octo-ber! This is the month when all the squidkids and octopeeps come out and play together, having fun, playing games, and talking about whatever relates to Splatoon's eight-legged cousins. If you're a fan of octolings, have a fun story or idea, or just want to share a fun octoling tidbit or memory, this is the place! Just relax and have fun as octopus take center stage in the spookiest time of year. ;)

My octo-ber story is sort of already here, bu I've never given details about it before until now. Before the whole octo-bacle, there were (and I'm guessing still are) a lot of folks that were very enthusiastic about octolings. long story short, we created a group together and have been best friends ever since.
We're more of a general gaming group now, but that doesn't change the fact i met some of my best friends through the octos. it's also made huge changes in their lives as well, and I'm happy for each and every member. It's been a crazy year, and it'll only get better from here!

There's also been crazy-creative art of these little guys, and I'm pleased every time i see a new interpretation of them. It's hard to pinpoint why they are so inviting for artists, but i think it's the same allure the inklings had: that funky hair, yo. ;3

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
The hype thread was hopping at one time. Lot of cool squids contributed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom