• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Octo Lab Block - Crimson Squid (IC Thread)

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Let us begin!

@ThatSquidYouKnow
Parzival groaned, and looked around the room. It was relatively empty, until he looked up and saw a menacing array of tools above him, he felt his Ink turn a shade paler. "Where am I?" Parzival thought as he got off the table, he looked at a table across from him. He walked to it and found a weird black and silver pistol, picking it up and started examining it.

A voice came out of no where. "Greetings Operator Parzival!" He jumped and turned around started pointing it at a door. "Look down here, at your side Parzival, literally." He looked down at his side. To see a dark fuchsia Ink tank hanging loosely off him. "What are you, and why is that Octo Ink?" He asked it.

"I am an Octoling Operator Personal Assistant, I don't have a designated name. I am designed to be self-replenishing for the Operatives in the field, so they don't have to splat Ink anywhere." The canister introduced itself. "I have a silent, and loud mode. All canisters have defaults are set to silent. unless asked questions."

Parzival, not entirely trusting of the Octarian made Ink tank. Let out a quiet huff, and clutched his newly found pistol. "Never thought I would be supplied by the people who killed my parents." He looked down at the Ink tank, it stayed silent, although it felt like it was watching him. He opened a door and saw an Octoling. She was kneeling over a metal crate, she had a strange looking weapon, That looked like a N-Zap holstered.

What will you do Parzival? (You're in sneak mode)

@Right Whale
"Oh... My head feels like I fought a dynamo that had no Ink..." Ride said as he rose up, from the ground. Where he was unceremoniously dumped. He looked around the room, which had a table with a stack of metal boxes on it. "Where am I?"
"Greetings Operator Ride! You are in Octo Lab Block Crimson Squid." A plain voice said.
"Where are you?" Ride asked, looking around the room.
"At your side sir!" Ride looked down at his waist, to find a Ink tank filled with dark fuchsia ink there. It felt as though it was staring at him, waiting for his response. "Um... What are you would be better?" He asked it.

"I'm your Octoling Operator Personal Assistant, I don't have a designated name. I double as an Ink tank, though your Inkling Ink wouldn't be compatible. I have a silent, and loud mode. All canister defaults are set to silent, unless asked questions" It explained plainly.

"An Octoling Operator Assistant, even though I'm not an Octoling?" He asked it.
"Could not parse query." It replied.
Shrugging,Ride went to the table with the boxes. He looked inside one of the boxes, and found a small pistol-like weapon, it was broken though. Ride searched the other boxes, finding spare parts and materials.
He opened the door, and found an Inkling lying on the ground unconscious.
What will Ride do?

@Aykorn
Pieri got up from the ground, holding her sore head. She looked around the room she was in, seeing a cluttered computer lab. She let out a happy grin, marveling at the computers... that were broken and in disrepair. Feeling the happy feelings of discovering a new line of high tech computers leave her. While Pieri was examining an overturned computer tower, a voice piped in. "Scanning: Hard drive is missing, numerous RAM cards are broken, motherboard is destroyed. System report done, the computer requires extensive repairs to use."

"Huh? Who's there?!" She asked, looking around in a panic.
"At your side m'lady!" The voice responded.
Pieri looked down to her side, to see an Ink tank there filled with dark fuchsia Ink. "I am your Octoling Operator Personal Assistant, I don't have a designated name. I double as your Ink tank, however, I cannot function with Squid Ink, something your kind produces." It added.
Frowning at the crass Ink tank, she asked it. "Where am I?"
"You my dear, are at Octo Lab Block Crimson Squid! You were abducted from that terrible city Inkopolis." It replied,
she gave a look at the Ink tank. "Defaulting to silent, request otherwise pending."

She left the room, into a dark room. Almost instantly the lights turned on, blinding Pieri briefly, once she adapted to the harsh light she looked around. Only to see massive formations of robots lined up beneath her, visible through a grating. Looking up she saw an Octoling boy, run at the sight of her.
What will you do Pierrette?

If you feel I misrepresented your characters, lemme know I'll correct it in the next post.

Deadlines are due the 25th of October, Sunday. Post before then.

NOTICE You can use Missing-esque actions which will be found below, beware they may only be used OUT of combat, not in combat. Unless you're in sneak mode, as in when your possible opponent isn't aware of you.

Talk... (Talk with the person)
Attack with... (Attack with the intention of harming, or just hit a computer cuz it won't work.)
Examine... (Take a more in-depth look at an object or person.)
Use... (Use something, state on how you're using it. Lest it be unclear.)
Don't forget to put your inventory in a spoiler at the bottom of your posts! 2 Spectator kits for Aykorn and Right Whale and I dunno for ThatSquidYouKnow

Otherwise, let it begin!

Last edited:

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival quickly turned into a squid for cover, hoping that the enemy wouldn't see him. 'Ugh, I let my guard down for one second and I get knocked out and end up here. Just what I needed.' thought Parzival. He looked over at the Ink Tank "Yeah, you stay quiet." he muttered. Parzival thought he heard some rustling. 'All right Octoling. Your kind splatted my parents, so now, I'm gonna splat you...' Parzival started building up momentum, started swimming towards the end of his ink trail, leaped out and began doing a roll, and then he remembered that he forgot to attach the ink tank. Parzival went flying towards the ink tank as the cable reached its maximum length, and hit his head on the tank. 'All right. I'll just wait for it to come here.' thought Parzival. "Hey, um unnamed Ink Tank thing? Um, got built in Solitaire?"
1.Weak Ink Pistol
2.Suction Bomb
3.Suction Bomb
((I hope I'm doing this right. ))

Last edited:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Pierrette leaned forward, squinting at the figure that had just run away. Octo Lab, Octolings... those things being related made sense, even though everything was so disorienting right now. Pieri blinked, unable to figure out why an octoling would run from her. But just as well. That might get awkward. However, that seemed to mean she she wasn't rushed or in danger. Just lost. She just needed some direction.

Pieri knelt down on the grating, peering through it. An entire battalion of robots beneath her. It'd be neat if there were a way down there. If not for clues on where she was, but to cure her curiosity about the robots. This whole place was so confusing. Where would she start looking?

Still kneeling, Pieri flicked the "tank" at her side, the "Octoling Operator Personal Assistant." ...OOPA? Pieri wondered if that fuchsia ink sloshing around in it was good for her or not.

"Hey..." she prodded it, "Are you supposed to help me or something?" She scowled, then decided to ask it something in a bit of technical jargon. "....What are your accepted inputs?"

Examine "OOPA"

Active Weapon:
Slot 1: Sticky Notes
Slot 2: Pencil
Slot 3: Bag of Gumdrops
Slot 4:
Slot 5:

Last edited:

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Ride froze in place as he spotted the unconscious Inkling. "My God, what happened here?" Ride knelt down, touching the Inklings face, ice cold. Ride rose up again, scanning his surroundings. Nothing but boxes.... boxes.... boxes.... and some more boxes, he looked through most of them, finding nothing but useless junk. He checked his pockets, only to find he had a pencil, sticky notes and a box of gumdrops.

"Neat, not really. I could jot down a few notes though. Might come in handy." He writes: Found unconscious Inkling. He decides to inspect Inkling more thoroughly.

Examine "Unconscious Inkling"

• Sticky Notes
  • Pencil
  • Box of gum drops

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((That was quick, perhaps I should accept more people, and merge both labs? Pardon me if it's short for any of you.))

@ThatSquidYouKnow
"Solitaire? Octarians have never heard of this Solitaire." The Ink tank responded. Parzival took a nervous look at the Octoling, apparently she was inattentive to her surroundings, and didn't notice him. He looked back at the Ink tank, which was still sitting at his waist. "Can you extend the cord, so I can attach to the pistol?" He asked it.

"No, you have reached the maximum length." It said. Parzival took another look at the Octoling. "Blast, that boy better have had better luck then me." Flustered she let out a sigh and kicked the box, it clanked and all she did was hurt her foot. The Octoling sullenly walked away, in the opposite direction of Parzival. He stayed there in the darkened corridor until she left. He slowly stood up after getting up from his Squid form. He looked around the hallway, one was where the Octoling went, the other was off to Mackerel-knows-where.
What will you do, Parzival?

@Right Whale
Upon closer inspection, the Inkling had a large bump on the side of his head, a few bruises on his face and a cut on his hand. Overall the boy took a serious beating. The boy was wearing a torn Black Squid-eye and shorts, on his side was a cracked Ink tank. While looking at the Inkling boy, he snapped awake and started to panic. He looked around the room, then looked at Ride and seemed to calm down. Then asked a strange question. "Have you seen an Octoling and her partner pass through here?" He asked curiously. "She has an Octo-Zapper, and is followed by an Octoling boy." He added, rubbing his head.

Ride frowned curiously at the weird question posed at him. "No I haven't, who's this Octo- Now hang on a minute, I should be asking the questions! Who the heck are you, and why are you so beat up?" He asked the Inkling, who sat looking at Ride like he had a jellyfish head. He stood up, clutching his head. Then looked Ride dead in the eye. "I am Elias! As for how I got my rear beat. I uh... got into a nasty fight with that Octoling girl, she clonked me over the head with a box." He pointed to a dented box "But clearly she didn't hit hard enough, which is good. Because I would be dead, and you would have no warning about her." He slowly added.

Ride, flustered at the Inkling. Just walked away and approached a door, he left the room. Elias ran after him. "Wait! Wait man! Dude, if you encounter her she'll turn you into fried Calamari!"
Looking into the hallway, which wasn't a hallway but a catwalk. Overlooking a massive room, he looked down and found a lone Inkling girl, talking to her waist.
What will you do, Ride?

@Aykorn
"Accepted Inputs are you talking to me." It stated plainly, almost as it thought she was dumb. "As for me being your guide, I am a canister on your side. I can't simply point, I do however, contain a map. Simply find a computer and plug the cord found on the left side into it. Oh, and don't plug the cord found on the right side, that's meant for Ink." It added.

Shortly afterwards, a flickering holographic display came to life. It showed a small model of her general location, a massive room with a catwalk high above. She gave a low whistle at the display. On the map, were two hallways connected to the room she was in, one appeared to be another warehouse like this one. Another seemed to lead to a medium sized room.
What will you do, Pieri?

More may be added

Attack with... (Attack with the intention of harming, or just hit a computer cuz it won't work.)

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Pieri held up the tank to marvel at it. "Wow, you aren't just a tank, you're a powerful AI and data storage device! Who made you?" She leaned in closer. "Wait, no, who programmed you?"

Grinning giddily, she didn't wait for a response, instead starting to pull out her pad of sticky notes and a pencil. She'd just copy this hologram quickly while the crabby tank responded. That, or at least make boxes and arrows showing something similar so she could still get the general idea. Before doing this however, Pierrette pulled out a single sticky note and wrote in large writing, "ROOM 1." She then started to look around for a place to stick it where it wouldn't get taken down.

If she was going to start looking around in these rooms now made known to her --possibly the medium sized one down the hallway-- she'd want to make sure she didn't go in circles.

Use Sticky notes and pencil to mark room/copy a map.

Active Weapon:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:

Last edited:

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival saw the dark hallway, and he got an idea. Parzival took one Suction Bomb from his pack and threw it into the dark hallway. The explosion lit the passageway for a split second, and Parzival saw the coast was clear. He moved forward through the passageway, thinking about how he wasted a suction bomb, and how he could've used it better.

Use Suction Bomb to light up passage.
1.Weak Ink Pistol
2.Suction Bomb

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((This post is made to introduce our newcomer, @VeryButter!))

She woke up in a panic, wondering where she was. "Greetings Operator Lilith! I am your Octoling Operative Personal Assistant, or OOPA for short." A small voice introduced itself. She looked around, no one in Inkopolis knew she was an Octoling, and this 'assistant' knew she was. "Where are you, is anyone out there?" She said.

"At your side M'lady!" The voice said plainly. Lilith looked down, seeing an Octarian Ink tank on her side. It's familiar dark fuchsia Ink sloshing about inside, made her head fuzzy. "What... What are you?" She asked it.

"I am your personal assistant, I have the computing power of a Reaver-Bot, the Ink Self-Replenishing abilities of an Organic, and I am equipped with a map. I have a default setting to Silent, unless you wish it otherwise." It explained flatly. Lilith looked around the room she was in. It looked a lot like a interrogation room... Oh no. She thought, getting into a panic. Until she realized that the door was wide open, taking a general peek around the room outside. Looking to the side, Lilith noticed a tall figure standing there with a gleaming purple eye, waiting, watching.

What will you do, Lilith?

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Lilith started to panic. What is that? Is it dangerous? Why am I here? Where is here? Is Irrius okay? What about Ulysses? Or Nell?

It took her a moment to realise that panicking was getting her nowhere. With a small sigh, she pulled her hood off, letting her tentacles be free from being compressed under the hood for so long, and took off the shades as well, folding them neatly and hooking them onto the neck of the hoodie. Then, remembering that the "Octoling Operator Personal Assistant" had a map, she asked it a question.

"Um...excuse me...OOPA?" she asked hesitantly, hoping the robo-tank could understand, "Where...where exactly am I?"

Talk with "OOPA" that sounds really weird now that I think about it
Slot 1: Weak Ink Pistol
Slot 2: Suction Bomb
Slot 3: Suction Bomb

Last edited:

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
As soon as Ride saw that Octoling, he knew it was the one Elias had spoken of. He ducked, trying not to get noticed. He kept quiet and pressed on down the catwalk. Coming near the end of the catwalk, he tripped, not having tied his shoelaces. A huge CLANK followed. The Octoling heard him.

Active Weapon:

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Alex rubbed his head. "How di... Octo Labs? Splat." He looked to his side. "An Ink Tank... But not my own! Gluh!" He frantically looked around. "Where is my Ink Tank?! Oh wait." He checked his pockets and pulled out something. "Whew, I have it." He was holding his lucky charm, a baseball sized Ink Tank. It was how Ink Saver Main worked, and he'd need it. He felt for his Inkbrush, which somehow was still there. Grabbing it, he splatted a small pool of ink to fill that other tank with. He dumped out the magenta ink- Octo ink, he was sure- and filled it with his signature blue ink. Noticing the tank had a teeny computer, he said "Where am I? What are you?"
Talk with Weird Ink Tank
Active weapon: Hero Brush
Slot one: Ink Saver tank
Slot two:
Slot three:
Slot four:
Slot five:
Slot six:

Last edited:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((@Right Whale that is an Inkling, not an Octoling just to clarify))

@ThatSquidYouKnow
"I hope you know I am equipped with a flashlight, just request it..." The Ink tank sounded completely disappointed, almost with a chiding voice. "I assume you want to proceed down that hallway?" It asked him. He turned on the flashlight, it was weak but did its purpose.

@Right Whale
"Oh... carp." Ride thought as he looked down at the Inkling. The Inkling below looked around, worried about the loud clank he had just caused. He cringed as she started to look around. He looked around the catwalk, at the far end was a door. Probably leading to Holy Mackerel-knows-where, but if it led away from the Eccentric Elias, and this mystery girl. It had a unlit sign, that read in broken Inklish "Arnouri". Whatever that meant.

What will you do, Ride?

@Aykorn
While writing down the map, Pieri heard a loud clank. Looking around the massive room, seeing nothing but plain white walls. Interrupted by the two doors on each side, looking up above. She saw a catwalk, through the small gaps in the grating. She saw a boy scrambling out of view. The Ink tank, clearly hearing this and probably detecting her rising heart rate said. "Now... would probably be good time to run away."

What will you do, Pieri?

@VeryButter

To Lilith's surprise, the large figure from before, walked into the doorway. Showing a resemblance to the Samurai-Octos of old, it carried itself proudly. Even more surprisingly it said three, simple, words. "Beginning playback now."
Lilith heard an Octoling's voice come out of the Robot-Samurai. "Well well... Look at yourself Lilith, you thought you could just up and go from your people, your race? I think otherwise." He said, his voice thick with venom. "I am Shen, your abductor and well... Possible Executioner, it's likely you'll die here, away from both peoples, Inkling and Octarian. Don't worry, your friends are alright, I didn't have any quarrel with them. Unlike you, traitor." The Bot took a step into the room, pulling a sword out of it's sheath, and started to circle Lilith, keeping it's point at her at all times. "I believe you should run, else you'll die. There's a cafeteria up ahead, have your last meal." He laughs cruelly. Before the Robot dashed forward with surprising speed and threw her into the hallway, closing the door behind her.
What will you do, Lilith?

@BlueDogXL ((Our newcomer!))
Alex rubbed his head. "How di... Where am I?." He looked to his side. "An Ink Tank... But not my own! Gluh!" He frantically looked around. "Where is my Ink Tank?! Oh wait." He checked his pockets, nothing. Not even his lucky charm, or his Inkbrush. "Greetings Operator Alex!"

"Who said that?" He frantically looked around, again the voice came around again. "At your side M'boy!"
Dreading the sight, he looked down again, to the Ink tank. It felt like it was staring at him, it was filled with dark fuchsia Ink -Of the Octarians- He asked it. "Eh... What are you, and where am I?"

"I am your Octoling Operator Personal Assistant, I have the processing power of a Reaver-bot, the self-replenishing capacities of the Organics, however. I cannot accept, nor produce Squid Ink. Something your species is full of..." It said, rather plainly.

Alex looked around the room, it was big and empty. It had a window, but it was underground with the typical Octarian skybox. A door with mangled Inklish reading, Caftoria.
What will you do, Alex?

((Big shout out to @VeryButter! for the addition of one new action, that is pretty important and I forgot about it... Go to/Move to Action!))

Go to/Move to... (Go somewhere, name it. Move somewhere, name it. Else I won't know where.

Last edited:

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Ugh... I should've known. This fancy little ink tank doesn't have Solitare, which is just about the most practical thing in the world, and it has a flashlight. Who even uses flashlights? Filthy little thing could've told me earlier." Parzival sarcastically thought to himself. "Ugh, whatever, I'll just continue down this hallway and see why the heck I'm even here."

1.Weak Ink Pistol
2.Suction Bomb
Walk down the hallway, I guess?

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
"Arnouri...?" Ride though as he tip-toed his way down the catwalk to the door. "Arnouri... arnouri... armory? Armory! Hopefully." Ride Stood and looked and the sign. Many things flash through his mind, what's behind this door?

He slowly edged open the door, sticking his head through

Move behind door

Active Weapon:
Slot 4:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Pierrette flinched at the clank, freezing up, but not moving. The other inkling seemed to back away somewhere, the clank reverberating in the large room.
Pieri gritted her beak and grumbled. "I-I'm the one with legs. I get to decide when we move or not."

She jammed her map into her pocket and did a stiff pivot. "....And I was planning... on going to the other room anyway. So let's go." Pieri started trudging towards the destination, more rattled than she would admit.

"You never answered me," she whined. "Who made you? Don't you have creator record?"

Go To Medium sized room

Active Weapon:
Slot 1: Sticky Notes + Sticky Note Map
Slot 4:Slot 5:

Last edited:

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
((sorry this took so long, hope it's okay))
"Wait, what-" was all Lilith could say as she was thrown with great force, her shades barely keeping themselves hooked. And then the door slammed.

Lilith took a moment to process what just happened. Traitor? Why did she have to be a traitor? It's not her fault that she lost her memory! ...how did he know my name?

Eyes widening, she remembered what the robot - or, rather, "Shen" - had said: "I believe you should run, else you'll die." Struck with realization, she scrambled up and bolted down the hallway as fast as she could - hopefully the cafeteria that Shen mentioned had something useful in it.
MOVE TO THE CAFETERIA THAT SHEN MENTIONED
Slot 1: Weak Ink Pistol
Slot 3: Suction Bomb
Slot 4: Empty
Slot 5: Empty
Slot 6: Empty

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((I forgot about this, hopefully it was worth the wait.))

@ThatSquidYouKnow
Parzival looked at the Ink tank, experimentally shining its light down the hallway, it was empty as expected. That's good right? He thought warily, being careful about any threats, Octarian or otherwise. At the end of the empty corridor was a door with a sign above, "Caftario," He stared at it confused until Parzival realized it was the word "Cafeteria," maybe he could get some good eats, after all his stomach was growling angrily at him. Taking a quick peek inside revealed a open door opposite him, there was a very, very frightened Octoling sitting inside the room, eating something. Parzival gasped, ducking into cover as she did the same, he peeked over a counter. An Octoshot sat in the room, illuminated by a spotlight.

@Right Whale
Ride looked around the room, finding it to be messy and desolate, he sighed disappointed. Nonetheless, he entered and started looking around the room, finding many containers with broken weapons and other unknown gadgets, most of which leaked some toxic, but mysterious substance. It resembled water, but on contact it burned him. He looked up and found a colossal mech overlooking him, its dull fuchsia eye, dead. It had a screen on its wrist that said, "Error: Catastrophic reactor failure, joints seizing up. System report complete: Require immediate maintenance." Whatever it said, clearly it wasn't going to blow up half the 'lab'. Looking around the room, you see plenty of weapon maintenance materials, and a couple vials.

What will you do about this thing, Ride?

@Aykorn ((I gave up on spelling her real name))
"I was created by Shen, an Octoling masterm- -MAD SCIENTIST- excuse me about that. I seem to be malfunctioning, you wouldn't happen to have any spare personality-repression chips do you?" It asked her, to which Pieri could only shake her head at the question. I don't even know where it is, she thought confused. But she ran down the room, opening the door with her palm on the hand scanner-thing. Entering the hallway, which didn't even deserve to be called a hallway, as it was a long corridor... Pieri let out a quiet huff and lightly jogged down the hallway. "It's always HORRIBLE to go for a nice jog isn't it?" Her Ink tank asked her, clearly the Ink tank is starting to really malfunction, she had to get one of those chips at some point. Pieri reached the room after what felt like five minutes, opening the door. Finding it to be a chemical lab, she looked around the room, finding vials filled with some unknown liquids, Octo Ink tanks, and a small pistol-like weapon. After awhile of searching the door opened, looking back she saw two dark silhouettes walking around, searching the room. "You find anything Samuel?"

Looks like you're in trouble Pieri, what will be done?

@VeryButter
Opening the door, revealed a surprisingly lit plate with food. "Wow, he was right..." She eyed it suspiciously, Shen did say 'last meal' who knows what he intends with this. She probed it lightly, it did nothing, Lilith smacked it with a nearby spoon, nothing. Finally she gave up and started to eat it, even more surprisingly it wasn't poisoned, she chewed it gladly. Though she did think on his last words to her, "Traitor," didn't he get she had amnesia? All she remembered doing -before this mess- was walking home from a Turf War and suddenly she woke up here. She sighed after eating the food, looking around the room she saw a Octoshot. A door opened and she heard a boy gasp, they both ducked into cover.

Who's this bozo? What's to be done, Lilith?

@BlueDogXL
"Because you were chosen for a volunteer program, you cookie hungry fool!" it chided. Not quite answering his question, he shrugged. Looking around the room some more.He started to walk out when he bumped into a hard wall, no it didn't feel like a wall. He thought, dreading the next thing, he looked up at his would-be killer, it was a robot. Staring at him with a gleaming fuchsia eye, it was almost curious in its approach, if Alex moved it would simply shift its head to keep looking at him.

What will you do? Eat some more cookies, Alex?

@ReedRGale ((Oh, this is a good one))
"Oh boy..." Urchin said as he sat up on a table, cracking his non-existent backbones. He looked around the room, it surprisingly made him feel at home, plenty of sharp objects, dangerous weapons. "Too bad they're hanging on the ceiling," he got off the table, it resembled one of the tables he sometimes uses to 'help' someone feel good. But this time, someone else took him, probably the Police, they were always going after him. But he was still alive, and normally they shot first and asked him questions later. Someone had to have good reason to keep him alive.

"Hello!" A voice called out coming out of his waist, scaring him out of his wits. "I am your Octoling Operator Personal Assistant. I will be your guide and helper on your journey to DIE. In the meantime I will say what I can help you out with, I can: Self-Replenish my own Ink, so you don't have to cower in your own Ink, and I have the processing power of a Reaver. But I cannot accept Squid Ink, nor produce it. Something your species is full of..." It sounded disgusted.

"Well... Hello talking Ink tank," he greeted it, smiling at it. The smile faded and he left the room, seeing a fork in the path. Literally, a two-way corridor. One read in broken Inklish, "Sorag," the other, "Reaer." One hallway, was empty. Except if one listened intendly, they could hear someone running down it. The other had a gleaming fuchsia eye glaring out from the darkness.

What're you gonna do, Urchin? Murder the eye thing? After all that's all you're good for...

((And that's all folks! Answer when convenient))

Available Actions. Some may be added on reasonable request.
Go to/Move to... (Go somewhere, name it. Move somewhere, name it. Else I won't know where.)
Hide at... (Hide somewhere, use it to evade detection.)
Look/Peek at (Just take a quick look at something, not in depth but it goes with hiding.)
Grab/Snatch... (Grab an item, compliments hiding in cover.)

Last edited:

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Hahaha okay nope, this ain't the fuzz, for sure! They wouldn't have let me run free after catching me, no sir. Not to mention they don't resort to silly tactics like kidnapping or torture. Mostly they just shoot at my face~!

Nah, this had higher up written all over it! Like the SBI! Or aliens! Oh boy! I must be truly infamous now! If only my parents were around to tell me how proud they are. Hehe! ^u^

"Soooo," I said, letting my voice drip out in a sing-song, "tank-thing, I have an important question..." As I talked, I walked away from the glowing thing, keeping a lookout behind me to see if it was following me. You can never be to careful, after all, 'kill or be killed,' right? : D

"Can your ink-substitute be... red!???" the last word came out in a giggle; I couldn't help it! >u<

As I waited for an answer, I followed the movement... like a hunter chasing prey! >:3 Ohh, or will this be when I get to be the hunted?

Going through the hallway, I got my bearings. I had... basically nothing on me. Hehe~!

Examine: Junk in Inventory That is Most Likely Entirely Useless
Move To: Hallway with Possible Prey That Isn't Good at Keeping Quiet

Slot 1: Junk That is Probably Useless
Slot 2: Junk That is Also Probably Useless
Slot 3:
Slot 4:

Last edited:

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Lilith curled up behind the table, shaking slightly. Who were they? Did they work for Shen? Were they going to kill her?

...and then she realised, she had a weapon. How she got it, not even she knew. Maybe Shen gave it to her? ...no, Shen didn't like her enough to ever give her anything. Then...where did it come from?...

Now's not the time to question these things... Lilith realised, and then pulled out the ink pistol she found herself with. With a sigh, she peeked up from her cover, holding the pistol ready.

"H-hello?" Lilith called, starting to inch closer to the Octoshot. She may have a weapon now, but it seemed basic, and weak. An Octoshot would most likely be far more powerful. "W-whoever's there, show yourself!"
Move To: Octoshot
Active Weapon: Weak Ink Pistol
Slot 1: Suction Bomb
Slot 3: Empty
Slot 4: Empty
Slot 5: Empty
Slot 6: Empty

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom