• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octo Lab Block - Emerald Octo (IC Thread)

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Let it begin once again. Due to the fact we just started, rolls won't start for a while. Estimate: 2 Turns

(@Zerul)
"Ugh... W-Where am I?" Hunter stood up groggily, looking around the room. It looked like a central control center, except... the ceiling wasn't even there, there were huge canisters on the ground, they looked weird and hissed quietly, a faint blue fume could be seen emitting from it. There was a terminal in the center, a holographic interface flickering. Before long, it steadied and an Octoling woman could be seen. She was dressed similarly to Hunter, but had a badge on her chest, possibly signaling her as an actual soldier.

"Good, you're awake." The speaker attached to the terminal warbled a crude imitation of her voice. "You must be wondering where you are right now, I don't blame you." She pointed upward to a sign that had several letters missing, before lowering it back down. "You're in the Emerald Octo Lab Block. A facility with several things that need to never be released, most notably would be this." The woman held her hand out, a twisted figure appeared on top, it looked like a Octoling, but it wasn't one, it had mechanical traits and it was twitching uncontrollably, a black liquid was dripping off of it. "These... things have to never get out, else the world will pay dearly." She looked around the room, as if she saw other things in the room. Faint sounds could be heard throughout the room as well, however. No one could be seen. "You'll find an OOPA on your waist, on the left side. It's programmed to stay quiet and will answer only when talked to."

What will you do, Hunter?

(@Tomatomodest)
"W-what the... What is this place?" Tammy thought as she got up from the ground, which had a tiny bit of rust on it. Wiping herself off disgusted, she looked around the room. The ceiling... clearly wasn't a complete ceiling now, and there were several gaps in the floor missing, replaced by huge canisters, which gave Tammy the weird feeling of being watched. There was a terminal in the center of the room, a flickering projection came to life. A Octoling lady appeared as a hologram, she looked around the room.

"Good, you're awake." The speaker attached to the terminal warbled a crude imitation of her voice. "You must be wondering where you are right now, I don't blame you." She pointed upward to a sign that had several letters missing, before lowering it back down. "You're in the Emerald Octo Lab Block. A facility with several things that need to never be released, most notably would be this." The woman held her hand out, a twisted figure appeared on top, it looked like a Octoling, but it wasn't one, it had mechanical traits and it was twitching uncontrollably, a black liquid was dripping off of it. "These... things have to never get out, else the world will pay dearly." She looked around the room, as if she saw other things in the room. Faint sounds could be heard throughout the room as well, however. No one could be seen. "You'll find an OOPA on your waist, on the left side. It's programmed to stay quiet and will only answer when talked to."

What are you gonna do, Tammy?

(@Niraya)
Niraya got up from the ground, holding her head as she did so. She looked around the room she was in, it looked like a central area of a Dome, but it's ceiling was missing, and there was a sign that read "Emerld to" Whatever that meant. Niraya looked around the room further, finding several large canisters, which hissed quietly and gave her a wary feeling around them. She looked to the center of the room, a flickering holographic interface! Whatever it was though, it gave her a wary feeling. Before long it flickered rapidly and steadied, showing an Octoling Operator.

"Good, you're awake." The speaker attached to the terminal warbled a crude imitation of her voice. "You must be wondering where you are right now, I don't blame you." She pointed upward to a sign that had several letters missing, before lowering it back down. "You're in the Emerald Octo Lab Block. A facility with several things that need to never be released, most notably would be this." The woman held her hand out, a twisted figure appeared on top, it looked like a Octoling, but it wasn't one, it had mechanical traits and it was twitching uncontrollably, a black liquid was dripping off of it. "These... things have to never get out, else the world will pay dearly." She looked around the room, as if she saw other things in the room. Faint sounds could be heard throughout the room as well, however. No one could be seen. "You'll find an OOPA on your waist, on the left side. It's programmed to stay quiet and will only answer when talked to."

What's to be done, Niraya?

November 29th Sunday. So next Sunday and you're done for. Posts will be due on 10:00 PM EST of that same Sunday.
!Inventories and Actions must be included in the posts!

Talk... (Talk with the person) - Will be responded to in GM post, only to NPCs. However, PCs will have to respond on their time to each other.
Hide at... (Hide somewhere, use it to evade detection.) - Will be responded to in GM post
Attack with... (Attack with the intention of harming, or just hit a computer cuz it won't work.) - Will be responded to in GM post
Use... (Use something, state on how you're using it. Lest it be unclear.) - Will be responded to in GM post
Go to/Move to... (Go somewhere, name it. Move somewhere, name it. Else I won't know where.) - Will be responded to in GM post

Look/Peek at (Just take a quick look at something, not in depth but it goes with hiding.) - Will be responded to instantly
Grab/Snatch... (Grab an item, compliments hiding in cover.) - Will be responded to instantly
Fix... (Attempt to fix a computer, broken down robot, or weapon.) - Will be responded to instantly
Examine... (Take a more in-depth look at an object or person.) - Will be responded to instantly
Shadow... (Follow someone close behind while hiding) - Will be responded to instantly

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
He listens to the woman as she explained what was going on. every noise nearby had him worried he wasn't alone in here. "I understand what your telling me, but how do i prevent...whatever that is from escaping?" as he waits for an answer he looks down to his waist and sees a tank of dark purple ink. Then he checks his bag and sees only a small ink pistol and two grenades. "At least i have something." He pulls out pistol and attaches OOPA to it.

ACTIONS:
  • TALK : Talk to lady in hologram
  • EXAMINE : Examine OOPA, and inventory
  • EQUIP : Equip Weak Ink Pistol

Active weapon: Weak ink pistol
Inventory slot 1: Suction Grenade
Inventory slot 2: Suction Grenade
Inventory slot 3:
Inventory slot 4:

Last edited:

Niraya

Inkling
Niraya was shocked to find herself in the domes again. "Great...now why am i here?" No sooner than she said this that a hologram of a person shows up. Niraya notices it was another Octarian talking to her. She listens to what the woman was saying as she begins to search the room. When the woman mentions OOPA she looks down to her hip. "OOPA is a tank?" She examines it over curious as to its functions. She was debating dismantling it.

Actions:
Examine Room for possible weapon or scrap parts
Examine OOPA curious as to how if functions

Active Weapon:
Inventory Slot 1:
Inventory Slot 2:
Inventory Slot 3:
Inventory Slot 4:
Inventory Slot 5:
(Did i do it right?)

Last edited:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((Ack, sorry about the late examination replies.))

@Zerul
Hunter looked down the OOPA, which was placed in the Ink-Pistol's Ink Canister slot. He brought it up to his face, looking at it. It was a clear tube, with fuchsia Ink -Octo Ink- sloshing inside of it, glinting in the faint light. It had a cap and a bottom to it, he ran his right hand across the top of it, feeling for anything out of the ordinary.

He stopped when he felt a slight bump, he pressed on it lightly. "Hello sir! I am your OOPA, that stands for Octoling Operator Personal Assistant! I will help you in your assigned objective, I have the processing power of a Reaver-Bot, and the Ink producing capabilities of a Organic. However, I cannot produce Squid Ink... something you're full of." The last sentence came out in a disgusted tone.

Hunter looked at it, trying to find a speaker for the voice to have come out of. Nothing. Shaking his head, he holstered the Ink-Pistol. Then looked inside his pockets, finding a few Suction Bombs in his possession, two in fact.

@Niraya
Niraya huffed, frustrated at the fact she was back in the Domes again. She began to look around the room, there wasn't anything but the huge canisters that faintly hissed every once in a while, afterwards she would feel light-headed and start to slightly stumble around the room. There was a couple panels of the ceiling that must have fallen, she looked up and saw the ceiling was in an advanced state of disrepair.

"OOPA is a tank?" Niraya examined it, looking it over and finding a clear tube, and the standard Octarian black and silver design on it. She held it up to the flickering hologram's light, looking it up and down. It didn't seem like it had any tricks up it's sleeve. However, she brings it back down to her hip.
Niraya perks up however, when she hears a faint voice speaking.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Hunter was shocked that the tank was capable of creating its own ink. Not to mention it sounded like a good thing to have the prossessing power of a Reaver-Bot. "Well OOPA if your going to be my assistant and ammunition container for this mission. I need you to do me a solid." He starts looking for an exit. "Can you find a map for this place? We have a mission to keep...some sort of abomination inside this place. I want to know of any exits and possibility of locking them down so they can no longer be used." Hunter wanted to get this mission done with. It was bad enough he was brought here against his will, but it looks like for him to survive he needs to do what that Octarian asked.

Actions:
  • Talk to OOPA
  • Examine room for possible exits.
Inventory slot 3:
Inventory slot 4:

Niraya

Inkling
Niraya hears what sounds like talking. She looks around the room for a possible direction before heading towards it. "This better not be a bad idea." She mumbles to herself. as she is trying to find the voice she was looking around for anything that could be a weapon. Piece of rebar, fallen chuck of iron, a box lid, Anything.

Actions:
Examine the direction of the voice
Go To where the voice is probably coming from.
Examine the sorroundings for a possible makeshift weapon, or actual weapon.

Active Weapon:
Inventory Slot 1:
Inventory Slot 2:
Inventory Slot 3:
Inventory Slot 4:
Inventory Slot 5:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(Gonna put @Tomatomodest in frozen time for now, perhaps they should respond? Rather than do nothing?)

(@Zerul)
The Octoling woman's hologram fizzled out and faded, leaving the room dimly lit by flickering lights.

"No, sir! I do not have a map, mainly because I have no screen to project it from." The OOPA on his waist said while Hunter was looking around the room, there were three doors around the room. Well one of them didn't look functional and was damaged beyond repair, so in reality there were two exits, one had a flickering sign above it saying in faded letters "Med...al Wi..." and the other read "Comm... ter" whatever they meant.

"Operator, do you require any assistance?" The OOPA on his hip asked him.

Well, what're you gonna do Hunter?

(@Tomatomodest Respond, in 3 more turns you'll be booted out.)
Tammy stood there, dumbfound at the surroundings.
What will you do Tammy?

(@Niraya)
The Octoling woman's hologram fizzled out and faded, leaving the room dimly lit by flickering lights.

"This better not be a bad idea."
Niraya said as she walked towards the direction the voice came from. She walked around, looking at the floor for any sign of a weapon. There were scattered pieces of rebar, but they were far to heavy for her to lift and would probably over-encumber her if she were to pick them up.

Once she reached the location of the voice, there was nothing, nothing at all. Not a single sign of a person was seen. Niraya looked around confused, if there was someone there, why would they hide from her? Surely they're in the same situation, right?

Niraya shrugged, and looked around the room, there was only one exit, all the others were damaged and refused to open. There was one last door however, in faded letters on the top, it read "Docks".

What will you do Niraya?

Posts are due December 6th, and the GM post will arrive December 7th. Respond before then.

Talk... (Talk with the person) - Will be responded to in GM post, only to NPCs. However, PCs will have to respond on their time to each other.
Hide at... (Hide somewhere, use it to evade detection.) - Will be responded to in GM post
Attack with... (Attack with the intention of harming, or just hit a computer cuz it won't work.) - Will be responded to in GM post
Use... (Use something, state on how you're using it. Lest it be unclear.) - Will be responded to in GM post
Go to/Move to... (Go somewhere, name it. Move somewhere, name it. Else I won't know where.) - Will be responded to in GM post
Throw... (Throw an object, it can a rock, a vial, a broken gun, etc. To grab something's attention, however it needs to be logical. No objects appearing out of thin air.) - Will be responded to in GM post

Look/Peek at (Just take a quick look at something, not in depth but it goes with hiding.) - Will be responded to instantly
Grab/Snatch... (Grab an item, compliments hiding in cover.) - Will be responded to instantly
Fix... (Attempt to fix a computer, broken down robot, or weapon.) - Will be responded to instantly
Examine... (Take a more in-depth look at an object or person.) - Will be responded to instantly
Shadow... (Follow someone close behind while hiding) - Will be responded to instantly
Approach... (Approach to interact with a Vendo-Tron 9000. Will be known soon...) - Will be responded to instantly

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Hunter was waiting for an answer from the woman or OOPA. OOPA was the only one to respond. "No, Sir! I do not have a map, mainly because I have no screen to project it from." This had Hunter worried. He had a hard time seeing things when the hologram fizzled out. "Crap...guess I'm not getting answer from her." As his vision adapted to the lower light he spots 3 doors. One was caved in enough to render it unusable. The other two had signs over them. He takes a moment and thinks about the lettering. That's when OOPA spoke up. "Operator, do you require any assistance?" Hunter looks down at OOPA. "OOPA I need know what function you have, and if you have a light feature that would be useful right now." Hunter took a shot in the dark and guessed the sign with the lettering "Comm... ter" might be ether a communication center or a Command Center. either way it could possibly have something useful maybe even a map of this place.

TALK: Talk to OOPA
EXIT: Exits room through the door with the sign "Comm... ter" on it.

Last edited:

Niraya

Inkling
When Niraya reached the room, and saw no one was there. She was a bit uneasy. "I swore i heard someone talking." Seeing only one other path she looks around the room one last time in the dim light for a possible weapon before deciding to go to the supposed Docks.

Examine room for a weapon
If she finds one or not Head to Docks.

Active Weapon:
Inventory Slot 1:
Inventory Slot 2:
Inventory Slot 3:
Inventory Slot 4:
Inventory Slot 5:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((Once again, let us begin.))

(@Zerul Negative)
"Yes yes, of course I have a light function. Just wait a moment." The OOPA confirmed, the light turning on. It wasn't strong, but it seemed to be enough to light up Hunter's passage. He walked down the still dimly lit corridors, except instead of a quiet hiss and dead silence. It wasn't by any means quiet, Hunter got the feeling something was watching him, and occasionally a quiet thumping was heard within the walls.

"Operator? Your pulse is rising, are you alright?" Hunter walked until there was a intersection, the ground was clearly worn by something walking on it and there was something quietly dripping from above. "Well at least nothing's happened right?" His OOPA said awkwardly.

What will you do Hunter?

(@Tomatomodest I'm just putting you on freeze for now. I appear to have forgotten about the fact you told you've gone somewhere -not to mention you told me as well-. I'll add an additional week to you, and then you're out.)
Tammy stood there confused at her current situation, she began to nervously chew on her non-existent fingernails.

(@Niraya Positive)
Niraya searched the room once again, finding a ton of rebar that could've been used as a mace. But they were far too heavy for her to lift, there was a letter 'T' that fell off the ceiling. However it was made out of glass, and most likely wouldn't last very long in a fight.

But she picked it up, and went to the door. Niraya put her palm over the panel on the right of the door, and it slowly -and jittering all the while- lifted up. Revealing a grim scene, there seemed to be tons of articles of clothes and broken guns on the ground in front of a barricade, clearly it didn't hold up against whatever they were trying to block.

This doesn't seem good Niraya...

Posts are due December 14th on a Monday, and the GM post will arrive December 15th on Tuesday

Throw... (Throw an object, it can a rock, a vial, a broken gun, etc. To grab something's attention, however it needs to be logical. No objects appearing out of thin air.) - Will be responded to in GM post

Approach... (Approach to interact with a Vendo-Tron 9000. Will be known soon...) - Will be responded to instantly

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Hunter nods when OOPA said he had a light function. As the flashlight turned on Hunter didn't have to strain his eyes as much, and could see a long hallway going somewhere. The very dim light from OOPA made it easier to navigate the hallway. As he walked down it his ears pick up what sounds like thumping. but it wasn't distinct enough to get an exact position. This put him on edge. OOPA didn't help things with his words which made him jump a bit. "Operator? Your pulse is rising, are you alright?" Once he reached a cross section he hangs back a bit before quickly turning the corner and checking all 4 directions. He doesn't see anything at the moment. As he weighs his options on what direction he hears a slight dripping sound. "Well at least nothing's happened right?" He looks down at OOPA then back at the 4 pathways. "If any of the horror movies have taught me anything. Were in the stalking phase of this Hunt, And were the prey."

Examine the multiple pathways.
Talk to OOPA

Inventory slot 3:
Inventory slot 4:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(Examination for Zerul)

Zerul looked down the hallways. The one ahead of him was a plain hallway, lights were flashing red. It didn't seem right, and the panel on the right of the door flashed "Qartenine in efekt" at the very least, Hunter read it in broken Octarian.

The one on the left was too long for the flashlight on the OOPA to be of any effect, but there was just water dripping from the ceiling, gathering in a small puddle on the bottom.

The corridor on the right was the same, although it wasn't as far and the flashlight was able to illuminate the hallway. It simply wasn't enough for the entire thing to be completely revealed, there was another door. But it was crooked and was the metal door was attempting to open, but it only got halfway before it stopped and collapsed close before opening again and repeating the same thing over and over.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul examines each way the one that layed infront of him when he first entered the hallway he noticed was filled with faint red lights, and upon using his zooming eye piece he reads in somewhat broken language. "Qartenine in efekt" He mouthed it over a few times and took a guess it was a quarantine. at least it was close enough to warrant the suspicion. He notices the door was firmly closed so nothing was just going to trot through it without assistance. "Ok. That think she mentioned must have been in that area at one time. Lets hope it stays there." He looks towards his right after his zoom eye was returned to normal zoom. He notices the hallway was barely long enough for the flash light to work. He notices the door opening and closing. "Not going to be able to go through there any time soon. That just leaves..." He turns around looking down the left hallway the flashlight wasn't strong enough to reveal the whole thing. "I guess Option C it is." He has his gun out at the ready and walks down the hall. He tries his best to avoid the water drops as he walks down the tunnel to hopefully someplace that would give him a few answers and maybe something to work with. A Terminal, Data Pad, Crystal ball, Something.

Moves down Left tunnel
Readies his Ink Pistol

Inventory slot 3:
Inventory slot 4:

Niraya

Inkling
Niraya puts the glass T in her bag. When the door opened up enough to she sees something strange and hides near the door. She pokes her head out and notices it was void of any motion at that time. "The heck happend in here?" She walks in keeping an eye out for any movement. "They didn't stand a chance against...what ever it was. and it seems the weapons are all broken." She piles up the weapons and looks for working parts between all of them to attempt to make a field repair on one of the weapons. Hoping there is enough to get one working.

Examines the room as she tries (Action 2)
Field Repairing a gun from all the broken ones.

Active Weapon:
Inventory Slot 1: Glass T
Inventory Slot 2:
Inventory Slot 3:
Inventory Slot 4:
Inventory Slot 5:

Tomatomodest

Pro Squid
NNID
Gamethesystem
What!? Who the hell are you? And what do you mean the world will pay dearly!? Tammy said with a terrified expression, devoid of any memory of how she got here. And how did i get here anyway, all i remember is that i was walking home from school and...

Code:
[spoiler=Inventory]
Inventory slot 1:
Inventory slot 2:
Inventory slot 3:
Inventory slot 4:
Inventory slot 5:
[/spoiler]

(Yep, i´m doomed)

Last edited:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
( Fix for @Niraya )

Niraya approached the vast -and damaged- arsenal of weapons lying on the ground, most were gnawed on and dented, making them too damaged to use. Some of the guns seem to have just been thrown to the ground, some of these people might have chosen to run. However, it didn't matter, what did matter was getting some form of defense for herself.

She picked up two of the least damaged guns off the ground, and tried to repair them. However it was a useless gesture because she had no adhesives or anything to stick the weapons together, she looked over the parts, some of them were detachable! She quickly disassembled several other guns on the ground and laid them out in front of her.

After a couple minutes of guesswork, along with very close looks, she managed to make a motley weapon. It didn't look too good, but it looked stable enough to use.

((
Unknown Splattershot Variant get!))

Niraya huffed and looked up from her spot on the floor, the hallway was the same as when she looked away, although when she took a closer look at the clothing on the ground, they were actually sets of armor, spread randomly throughout the hallway. One set was leaning against a wall, apparently it was a full body suit. But most of the armor pieces were shredded and had deep gashes in the plating on the armor, as if an animal broke through and tore everyone to pieces.

Niraya

Inkling
Niraya fumbled with the weapons until she managed to get enough parts to make a complete weapon. it was a hodgepodge of random parts but she was sure it would prove useful. She attaches the ink hose and began charging the weapon's internal tank. she was happy to see it wasn't leaking. She kept randomly looking around. The hallway stayed clear for the most part. with the flickering lights it was hard to tell at a glace. She notices the armor being chewed to pieces by something. "Doesn't bode well...but the armor would defiantly withstand a hit at least." She finds the least damaged one she could and puts it on. She then examines what was on the other side of the barricade. whatever they were defending from. it must have come from somewhere in that direction.

Equip Unknown Splattershot Variant
Equip least damaged body armor.
Examine the direction that would be the Killbox for clues at what was attacking.

Active Weapon: Unknown Splattershot Variant
Inventory Slot 2:
Inventory Slot 3:
Inventory Slot 4:
Inventory Slot 5:

Last edited:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
( @Niraya and her series of actions. )

Niraya walked over to the armor that was leaning against the wall, and took the helmet off of it, it slid off without any resistance. She put it on, the visor was cracked and the lights auto-detected her and turned on, they lit up the hallway. She looked back at the rest of the armor set, and slid the chest plate on, however it had a deep gash on the front and the metal there was warped, it dug into her and made it generally uncomfortable to wear. Then she picked up the boots and put them on. Thankfully the boots weren't prioritized like the chest plate and had only light scratches and dents on them. But the armor for the arms were torn to ribbons, and weren't able to be salvaged.

She looked over at the 'killbox area' and saw nothing, in fact there was just flat darkness out of her newly found light, the lights ahead of it were flickering and the hallway had a faint light up ahead, the light looked different to the plain white lighting of the lab. Maybe it was a way out? Whatever the case, it might be a way out. Course... one could always go back into the lab.

Niraya

Inkling
The armor fit well. The chestplate not so much. "At least i can take one hit...hopefully i dont have to rely on it." The helmet came with a light which was lovely. She looks around using the light to brighten up the area. She finds nothing not even a limb of what could have killed these soldiers. "Whatever it was...Must have cut through the line and went deeper." She shivers thinking something was crawling around back there. She spots another path ahead. "Please! let that lead out of here!" She moves over to the hallway beyond the killbox. Her weapon at the ready for anything ahead.

Make a comment to no one about the creature's possible location
Leave this room going further ahead.

Active Weapon: Unknown Splattershot Variant
Inventory Slot 2:
Inventory Slot 3:
Inventory Slot 4:
Inventory Slot 5:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(Time to introduce our newcomer! Yey, c'mon in and make yourself comfortable!)

(@Zerul Negative - Overturn rule in effect next turn)
Hunter begins to feel as though something was in the hallway watching him, he readies his weapon and keeps an eye out on either side of the hallway. After a while of walking, he heard footsteps behind him, but they weren't there and stopped a moment after he stopped to check behind him. The footsteps were light, like they didn't want to get heard.

He stopped and the footsteps continued forward, a shimmering form came into view, it continued walking forward until it just vanished. Just gone, but the feeling of being watched was still there. Hunter looked forward and saw a door at the end of hall, it read "Comm..." and the rest of it wasn't lit, otherwise he reached his objective.

Watch your back, Hunter.

(@Tomatomodest Positive)
"Calm down Operator! You just stood there in shock, just calm down, and I'll get you up-to-date!" Tammy's OOPA reassured her.

"Well, let's get you out of here." The OOPA added. "There's three pathways out of here."

It's words caused Tammy to look at the three doors, one said, "Comms... ter" another said "Docks" and the last said, "Med...Wi..." they weren't very legible.

What will you do, Tammy?

(@Niraya Negative)
Niraya climbed over the barricade, the floor had claw marks scratched into the floor, and it seems the barricade stood didn't stand up to its charge. She walked forward, towards the light at the end of the hallway, she reached it after 5 minutes of walking in anxious silence. The lights of the facility flickered and didn't back on, she used her flashlight to illuminate the corridor. She saw a person sitting against the side of the wall, their chest rose and fell along with weak breaths. They didn't appear to notice her.

What will you do, Niraya?

(@Inklette and Octa Negative - Not the best way to greet you isn't it?)
Octa rose off the ground, holding her head. She looked up around the dimly lit room, it was big and had several canisters emerging out of the ground around the room, which hissed quietly. She noticed a weight on her hip, a Ink-Tank was on her. It stared at her, as though it expected her to talk. Although it was the first to break the silence.

"Hello Operator Octa! I am your OOPA, that stands for Octoling Operator Personal Assistant." It introduced itself, and continued on. "Due to you taking a far-too-long nap, I have taken it upon myself, to tell you your objective and the reason you are here."

"You are here, because you've shown great skill in handling several things, an excellent aptitude for combat, a drive to continue onward in spite of your parental unit's untimely demise. The Octilla had abducted you and taken you here for a torch-op, because a virus was released here, and if it gets out. Very bad things will happen to the surface world, along with the underground civilization of the Octarians." It explained briefly.

"Playing audio-log of a Infected victim." It stated, a menacing snarl crackling through it's speakers. Before several shots were fired, and the snarl had stopped. "You deserve to actually be able to identify these things." It added.

What will you do, Octa?

That sums it up everyone! Respond before December 21st, and remember to insert your inventories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom