• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Octobrush/Inkbrush supplement for SZ and TC.

Mr.Sile

Inkling
NNID
Dorvillo
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a supplemental weapon for an Octobrush main who can't aim.

I can get so many kills with the Octobrush in Rainmaker but I fall apart in TC, SZs, and Arowana Mall.

The Octobrush is easy for me because I don't have to aim directly at someone in order to splat them (within certain range of swing.)

I can't find another weapon that works like this, I need something to help me against longer range weapons.

Thank you.

(No, I don't fight squids head on with the brush.)

NTd0_SPLAT

Inkling
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a supplemental weapon for an Octobrush main who can't aim.

I can get so many kills with the Octobrush in Rainmaker but I fall apart in TC, SZs, and Arowana Mall.

The Octobrush is easy for me because I don't have to aim directly at someone in order to splat them (within certain range of swing.)

I can't find another weapon that works like this, I need something to help me against longer range weapons.

Thank you.

(No, I don't fight squids head on with the brush.)
I would suggest a carbon roller, because the differences between the brushes(ink and Octo) and rollers aren't that large. Plus rollers are really good for TC, because of the relatively large hit radius they have.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
If you want a weapon that can hit a wide area you might want to take a look at the Tri-Slosher

JFL

Senior Squid
NNID
AldricJFL
Luna Blaster Neo? It has splat bombs and bomb rush so it can hold its own against long range weapons better than the brushes. It's obviously dominant in TC and it doesn't really require top notch aiming, just point the gun in the general direction of your opponents and you'll get kills.

GreenSpiny

Full Squid
I'd try the Dynamo Roller. Decent range, good turf coverage, and a wide hitbox (no more one-shot splats on the side, but still good).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom