• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Octolings Takeover (RP, need at least 2 people. Play as octolings.)

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
Today was the day Octavia, not Octavio, an Octoling would lead the Octarians to victory over battling Inkopolis and taking over their territory. At will, she had been making sure everybody was properly fitted in their on clothes, yet finding them their perfect weapons. She was an octoling with black, long, flat tentacles, gray eyes, gray hoodie, black jeans, and black and gray sneakers upon her feet. Beside her she kept her ink brush. Once she had gotten her ink brush, she had already begun planning out her attack on Inkopolis in Octo Valley.

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
(I'd actually be down for this. I'd say it would probably would be worth have an OOC topic where you can make characters and you explain the general backstory, then an RP topic where we actually do the RPing and the current plot is shown.))

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
(Ahem, allow me... No character sheets necessary. Just say your characters name, describe how they look, and further into the rp discover things of each character's past.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom