• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Octolings vs. Inklings RP (Reboot)

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Idk what that is, explain please. The end of the week is the end of finals for me, so I’ll be able to post more! Sorry I haven’t been active.)

Edit: wait isn’t Camboda like something in the Octo expansion?

Cephalobro

(Kamabo Co is the corporation in Octo Expansion, they basically run the entirety of the Deep Sea Metro and its stations, now, they are shady in a way that the CEO basically kidnaps Octarians to Sanitize them, making them become devoid of life, while the best test subjects are blended up to become paste. It's some really dark stuff that happens there.)

Agent 507

Inkling
"While that sounds like a good Idea, I had another in thought.." spoke joseph as he slowly stood up. Reaching into his bag, he pulled out a few splat bombs (In landmine form :D) "We could set these around several places inside and outside the building first, that'll get them disorientated, Afterwards, then we can go along with--" he stops to cough before choking out "Your plan."

Cephalobro

"Alright" Coral says, "Anything to stop the attacks on this neighborhood for good." Clam gets an idea, he says "After that facility is taken down, I'm going to talk to the General to convince him to send more Octolings in order to increase our chances of winning this war." Kelp quickly says "I'm coming with you, OGMO has been a pain in my neck ever since we discovered them." but Coral decides not to let Kelp come along with him, "No.", he says "I don't want you to be in danger of being captured and be experimented on. You can come along with others that your uncle sends, no need to be hasty right now."

Clam then says, "Alright, it's settled, the only thing I need to make sure is for Anemone to not become upset with us for ignoring his orders again." to which Coral replies "Yeah, I remember that he put Kelp and me on probation for ignoring his orders that one time when we were still in Octo Valley."

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Geez sorry for double post but I really can’t post story rn this is too relaxing. I’ll try when I get back. What were we doing in the story so I can be formulating a plan on what I’m writing?)

Cephalobro

(So basically, Coral, Clam, and Agent were planning to storm OGMO's facility while Shade and his team went inside to take it down.)

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(I have returned :D)

Seeing that others have joined him, he pulls out his phone and calls Clam. “Hey bud, why you here? This is personal business, you shouldn’t be here.”

Cephalobro

Coral and Clam left the neighborhood, hurrying to the facility. "I hope we can end OGMO's attacks today." Coral said.

Clam replied on the phone, "We are trying to help you take this one down, we will just do it from the outside in order to distract the guards inside."

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
“Bud, you don’t know how tough OGMO is. I don’t want you to be captured and put through the stuff I had to go through. But if I can’t change your mind, get ready for the fight of your life” He says back while continuing to walk forwards

Cephalobro

Clam replied "Oh trust me, they keep attacking us time and time again. So we thought this would be a perfect opportunity to overwhelm them enough to stop their attacks for good.", Coral started shooting the outside cameras of the facility with his Octo Shot, he chuckles "Wait until the guards become dumbfounded as their boss runs out of bodyguards." before he sets Agent's Ink Mines around the vicinity.

Agent 507

Inkling
((it may be late, or early [Depending on timezones] but when you all get this, I'd like to send you all the official discord of this RP, since I've been most active on there as of recently. This way posts are live, we don't have to switch between the actual RP and ooc, and we can all just chat and have fun, see you there. https://discord.gg/fZaEwxY ))

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
((it may be late, or early [Depending on timezones] but when you all get this, I'd like to send you all the official discord of this RP, since I've been most active on there as of recently. This way posts are live, we don't have to switch between the actual RP and ooc, and we can all just chat and have fun, see you there. https://discord.gg/fZaEwxY ))
I hate to break it to u but I can’t use discord. Don’t ask me why, I just can’t

Cephalobro

(While using Discord would be a great idea and it could be fun, having the RP being "recorded" in pages is part of the fun because it allows non-participants to read it in parts and allows the participants to be nostalgic about it without having to scroll. Just my thoughts on the matter.)

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Plus I wouldn’t be able to post in discord and then it wouldn’t be a full RP with all of us :/)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom