• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Off of squid-social network

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ree
You are not going to see me as much as this month anymore, and sorry, but I have to leave, since I traded my computer for a wii u, but I love splatoon Too much to give up my wii u. :) see you later! so this is to my "Fans" on this website, you may see me a few times each month, but I'm almost always on the wii u so I hope you see me there! :D

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Why not get on the internet browser on your Wii U? That's how I've been accessing the internet for a couple months; it's not ideal, but at least you wouldn't have to leave the site for longer periods of time!

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ree
... I'm not able to use anything but video games and amiibo on my wii u, but thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ree
I really hate:( how I cant stay here "forever" to talk about the game, but I still have college to stay in and graduate, so staying on this website is not a "goal" to accomplish right now.

Last edited:

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ree
The reason why is I have no computer at home anymore, so when I go to my "Library", I have to use their computers, though they are not always available.:( sorry about leaving So soon. I will miss all of you. :):(

Last edited:

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ree
Thanks for saying that, that helps me feel better, and lets me somewhat know that you all will keep an update on my posts! please do so! I don't want to be forgotten! reply, comment, post, whatever please! I am not a forgotten person / person to forget about. :)

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ree
After may, I will have to do summer college tests, so that is why: "May is the last day" It says this also in my status. bye!:)

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ree
I am back! the first day of school was awesome! the teachers seem to like me, and I think I will mess this up by October considering that I am a troublemaker.. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom