• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Off the hook Amibos (and what they unlock)

Nerdbird

Pro Squid
Hi everyone,

I’m just setting up this thead to see what you think about the recent announcement of the pearl and marina amibos after the off the hook/squid sister live concert in... erm

*proceeds to waste half a hour searching for the exact name of the location transcribed into English*

.......An arena..... yeah

But enough about that, what do you think the new amibos will unlock, and what do you think the newly announced stage set in a basketball stadium will be like?
The amibos will cost $24.99 as a two-pack in the U.S, but we are still in the dark as to when they will be released.
Given that it is EXTREAMLY likely that the amibos will unlock the two’s solo songs, i’m also curious to see what you think pearl’s, but more importantly marina’s solo song. I mean, pearl’s is probably going to be some rapping (which would be cool if she was about 2 feet taller) but marina? Waaaaaay less obvious on what Nintendo’s gonna pull out the bag.

But enough about what I think, what is your view on the new amibos, and the new updates Nintendo is adding to the game?

cxstro

Inkling
Personally, I'm suuuuper excited for the Marina and to a lesser extent, Pearl Amiibo. I really have no clue what the songs will sound like but I'm hoping Marina unlocks some sort of Octoling gear. Omg that'd be amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom