• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Official enemy of the Squidboards!

Octarian

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mickers247
Alrighty, so I tried to recruit some more people to join the Octo corps, but it seems that the SQUIDboards were not the most welcoming place for an Octarian. So as of now, I, Octarian, and my guild, are now the enemies of the Squidboards. Although, my guild is still finding members. Down with the inklings!

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
I'm not looking to join any groups, at least until sometime after launch. Thanks for the offer, though.

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
I haven't seen you on the boards, and according to your message count you only made 2 posts aside from this thread. If you want to make more allies, you should try talking in other threads more so that you and your guild are more noticed.

Octarian

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mickers247
I haven't seen you on the boards, and according to your message count you only made 2 posts aside from this thread. If you want to make more allies, you should try talking in other threads more so that you and your guild are more noticed.
Aight. Thanks

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Good luck. The more members you have the more fun it will be to defeat you, of course. ;)

Lightzeaka

Full Squid
NNID
Lightzeaka
Fun fact: I don't remember which breed it is, but there is a certain type of Octopus that literally tears it's genitals off and throws it at the female, so it can literally go **** itself.

Praise Helix.

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
really, Lightzeaka? is there any kind of benefit to this octopus in doing that?

Lightzeaka

Full Squid
NNID
Lightzeaka
Not as far as I know, I haven't studied it much, but I guess it can spend more time eating and surviving instead of mating.

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
teddy, the game isn't out yet and you already have an archrival!?! impressive

Nin☆Jun

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Dantel
Alrighty, so I tried to recruit some more people to join the Octo corps, but it seems that the SQUIDboards were not the most welcoming place for an Octarian. So as of now, I, Octarian, and my guild, are now the enemies of the Squidboards. Although, my guild is still finding members. Down with the inklings!
Octarian scum!

I shall splat you so hard, you will splat to death!

Mr.HawK

The Artist
in all seriousness the octarians should get members, (i'm more of a squid guy of course) it'll be fun to have groups or factions made from each opposing side :D that way we know what everyone's preference is. Do you want to be a squid? or an octopus? or maybe even servants to the almighty Judd? your choice

Octarian

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mickers247
in all seriousness the octarians should get members, (i'm more of a squid guy of course) it'll be fun to have groups or factions made from each opposing side :D that way we know what everyone's preference is. Do you want to be a squid? or an octopus? or maybe even servants to the almighty Judd? your choice
Agreed. I especially would like some more octopi. I kind of want to ask for that as an option to be. An Octarian.

Octarian scum!

I shall splat you so hard, you will splat to death!
Just you try

Last edited by a moderator:

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
in addition to adding the octarians as a playable character they could make a double storyline for the octarian side.

Oni

Full Squid
I plan on speeedrunning this game so im going to spend a lot of time with you! killing you. . .but still with you!

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
Good luck. The more members you have the more fun it will be to defeat you, of course. ;)
You mean the more of them you'll be able to defeat. :cool:

I will say that the Octolings look really cool and the gear is pretty neat. I'm hoping you can actually unlock some of it to wear on your own Inkling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom