• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Official Splatoon Art Contest

The official Splatoon Tumblr announced today that they are holding an art contest!

Starting today and running until the launch of the game on May 29th, anyone from the US or Canada (excluding Quebec) can post up their Splatoon fan art on Tumblr with the tags #Splatoon, #GetInked and #NintendoContestEntry.

The grand prize winner will receive a Wii U and copy of Splatoon, while 5 more first place winners will receive a copy of Splatoon.

Check out the contest details on the Tumblr post and read the official rules for the contest on Google+

Warchamp7

Comments

Really awesome! I've seen this on Tumblr before and I await the results excitedly. :)

As someone who's way too poor to afford a Wii u, this is like my one shot to play with everyone else.

The deadline is next month, so I guess this entry will be all I work on until then!

Pssh, you guys won't even stand a chance! I'm a MASTER INK ARTIST! Too bad I'm limited to traditional art tools at the moment...

I'll go ahead and make a thread for entries so the Inklings of SquidBoards can see 'em

If only I could draw. This would have been a good change to get a WiiU and Splatoon for my Squads thread to support my Squad. Guess another opportunity lost. But this sounds good for initializing in the Nintendo side for new players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom