• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Official Stats Tracking Site for Splatoon

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Man, all they need is to get an English version for the international audience and we're pretty much set!

Also, this:
Top of the World of Turf.png

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
This site is amazing. there need to be both an English version and an actual phone app
a phone app? hell no. the world is too smartphone-addicted anyway....
English Version would be awesome

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
Does anybody know how exactly the scores are calculated? They don't seem to be any numbers shown in the actual game.

This is a really cool app though. Apparently I'm number 1 in Ranked Battle between my friends.

Last edited:

Pareto

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PlusTB
This is really cool! It's pretty interesting to see what all of my friends have in regards to play records and gear setups.

Marmalade

Full Squid
NNID
Marmalade
Does anybody know what the score actually means?
Is it an overall score, or just for the day?

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
My one gripe with this app is that it doesn't seem to record turf stats for my weapons accurately. For example, it says that I got 759,217p with my Splash-O-Matic, but checking in-game I find 760,012p instead. Once that's fixed, though, I won't have to pause on the equip screen to record my scores on pen and paper for my weapons cache anymore!

Last edited:

Marmalade

Full Squid
NNID
Marmalade
My one gripe with this app is that it doesn't seem to record turf stats for my weapons accurately. For example, it says that I got 759,217p with my Splash-O-Matic, but checking-in game I find 760,012p instead. Once that's fixed, though, I won't have to pause on the equip screen to record my scores on pen and paper for my weapons cache anymore!
This is actually displayed in game? I never noticed that, where can that information be found?

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
This is actually displayed in game? I never noticed that, where can that information be found?
If you go to the equip screen and check out your weapons, you can press X to get info about the loadout of each weapon including how much turf you inked up with it.

silas

Inkling
NNID
newliefe
Aw, this site is awesome and really interesting! ♥ I actually don't mind that it's in japanese since it's overseeable and you can kinda guess what all those links mean.. :'D

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
The score for turf wars and ranked battles is determined by your wins x your win percentage x 10.

Last edited:

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
Also there is a schedule of the maps for 12 hours. It also will say which is Splat Zones and which is Tower Control.

From the top it will go
ガチマッチ (ranked battles)
ルール (rules)
ガチエリア (Splat Zones) or ガチヤグラ (Tower Control)

Edit: forgot to post the link,
https://splatoon.nintendo.net/schedule

Ars Nova

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
creed32
Switch Friend Code
SW-5634-9921-9888
I love this site and wish we could get something like this over here in the states. Also showing which maps coming up in the future is really nice for strategy planning.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Really can't wait for an English version but the scoreboards, schedule, info, etc. are really nice. wish some of this stuff was easier or viewable at all in game though.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
That just showed how much I suck compared to my friend list. I need to step up my game and play ranked more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom