• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Oh hello

Samura1man

Inkling
NNID
samura1man
Hey, what's up, I have been here for months, but I never introduce myself, I think it's never too late for introduce.

I am Samura1man, some people may think am I that same person from speedrunning community? And yes, I am that same person, I got into Splatoon immediately when was released and started to like it a lot, it got so much potential to become big competitive game and I wanted to start playing to see how I perform.

I main rollers and I have got into chargers few weeks ago, still learning it, my main weapon is Dynamo Rollers, from chargers E-Liter Scope and Splatterscope.

I stream a lot on my twitch channel, easy to find, it's same nickname I use here too. I stream squad battles only because I have reached max rank in solo ranked, yes I have S+99. Don't worry, I won't start bragging rights :D

What else I could tell, hmm. Well I like anime, sometimes in free time I watch anime.

CinnaDonut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SerFiora
Well, I guess the time has finally come for you to reveal yourself, hmm? :p Welcome to Squidboards Samu, enjoy your stay! :) We don't bite here I promise <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom