• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Oh, Hey

Keee

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0554-9715-4212
Nice to meet you, my name is Keee - in-game and on this forum I just joined that you're currently reading. I'm from Texas and I like to make messes.

As of typing this, I'm level 24 in Splatoon 2. I enjoyed the first game, but I never played it more than casually, so since buying the game in 2015 I only reached level 21 or so. How about that?

I don't consider myself either team Marina or team Pearl because I like both of them for different reasons - Marina because she's a rightfully appointed superstar and Pearl because she's a strong energy relegated to an alternative underdog class below her beloved partner. I don't eat mayonnaise and consume ketchup regularly, but I fought with Pearl during the second Splatfest because minority recognition is a valuable lesson to teach.

Right now I'm doing a lot of planning and composing outfits/sets that are viable, have some interchangeability in their function and make as attractive and cohesive of an outfit as possible. I have a google doc that I work on when I'm at work, though it's not complete enough to share just yet.

I'd like to explore the build aspects, as well as branch out with weapon usage/playstyles so that I can do fairly well at competitive play because Splatoon 2 has so far been one of the only games with a "competitive" mode that I feel fairly confident about, mainly because I feel so much better with the motion control than with a mouse for aim.

Anyway, I'm on fairly often at night time by USA hours. I'm always down to meet other squids and make teams, do salmon runs and share ideas and such. Add me if you need me for any of that, I'm not shy. I hope we can have a good time and that I can meet some of you soon.

♥
- Keee

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello! Welcome to Squidboards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom