• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ojinmeogokh (An Inkling font with a few more characters)

EarlyCuyler

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5208-7719-6394
This is the first version of my "in game font" for the Inklings. Its a little rough at the moment but will get more polish overtime. I had to make the numbers myself. It is a little hard to read in smaller typeset , ive been using at least 32 or 65. This preview is about 69 px.

Get it here

Get the source here

..Oh, the name? The name is a hybrid of a few languages.

Code:
Ojinmeoghk:
Oyen-me-ü-gokh

Ojing-eo + Meog + Plāh̄mụk
오징어       먹물
  • The Korean is "squid ink"
  • "Plāh̄mụk" is Thai for squid

Roughly its "squid ink squid"

SirFelix

Inkling
NNID
catstew
Its nice to see that there's going to be multiple fonts for Inkling. You can even tell some similarities between each one. At gives them more of a variety though, so each picture/poster someone makes with the font is different then the one before it.

I do like how this font has a kind of rough feel to it, not exactly straight, so it looks more like it was painted or written.

Doringo

Inkling
I would legitimately love to see this font usable on this forum, though I have no idea if it'll be possible to implement (or if they'd even agree to). Ah well, I guess we'll just use images for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom