• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[ONGOING] Splatoon Territory 1v1s

Reverse

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MKCyan
Yes this is not exactly what you certify as a "tournament" but it's the most suitable section for this.

If anyone has seen the MKW/MK8 territory you'll understand how this works but this is a bit more specific when it comes to rules.

For anyone unfamiliar with this, what this is, is a chance to "own" your favorite Splatoon map, obviously 1v1s on SZ/TC/RM is pretty difficult to manage, so instead this will take the form of a 1v1 deathmatch which can actually be a bit more even.

- To challenge for a map, post who you challenge and what map you're challenging for. (Example: Challenges X for Map: X") It would also be useful for you to post your Skype for easier contact for challengers.

- If any map other than the map chosen is played the host (being the map selector) receives a -1 kill penalty.

- If Splat zones or Turf War is chose , a -1 kill penalty also occurs.

- All games are to be played as a 3 game format.

- The map holder is NOT responsible for hosting the room, the host is an agreement term.

- If a 3rd party joins the room the host is to either close the room, or contact the 3rd player and ask them to leave and close room if they do not within 5 minutes.

- Playing a game with 3 players is a -1 kill penalty for both sides (I'm not being completely biased to the host here; as realistically the opponent has the option to leave the room if a 3rd player to joins as well and this is recommended)

-More than 2 challenges cannot be issued within a 24 hour period.

- If the defended refused the challenge, the map is automatically given to the challenger.

- Spawn camping is not allowed

Falls:

If you just regularly fall off the map by your own fault then it doesn't count. However, if you have a bubbler or kraken in affect and you're shot off the map then that does count. Basically if it was your fault it doesn;t count.

If you feel I missed anything in the rules let me know

Urchin Underpass: Holder: Zarkith

Previous Holders:

Walleye Warehouse: Holder: Dragonuto (Contact for Skype - Defence streak 1)

Previous Holders:

Saltspray Rig: Holder: N/A

Previous Holders:

Arrowana Mall: Holder: N/A

Previous Holders:

Blackbelly Skatepark: Holder: Astral

Previous Holders:

Camp Triggerfish: Holder: Dragonuto (Contact for Skype - Defence streak 0)

Previous Holders:

Port Mackerel Holder: Dew

Previous Holders:

Kelp Dome Holder: xCoCo

Previous Holders:

Moray Towers Holder: LegitX

Previous Holders:

Bluefin Depot Holder: Anthony (Le_billcosby)

Previous Holders:

Hammerhead Bridge Holder: N/A

Previous Holders:

Flounder Heights Holder: Typhlosion09
Previous Holders:

Museum d'Alfonismo holder: Shady/Reverse (ayeetekkers) - sry I just love this map <3
Previous Holders:

Any questions you can add me on Skype: Ayeetekkers

Last edited:

Reverse

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MKCyan
I can't have a certain amount of pictures in a post gg

Any map can be freely claimed right now; I'm claiming Camp Triggerfish

NOTE: You can only claim 1 map to start with, you can gain more by challenging

Last edited:

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
Okay then.. I claim Walleye... For obvious reasons :)
Contact me for my Skype :p as I don't want people other than challengers challenging me :D
+ Is it possible to challenge you Reverse? or can I not challenge anyone when I have something claimed?

Reverse

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MKCyan
Okay then.. I claim Walleye... For obvious reasons :)
Contact me for my Skype :p as I don't want people other than challengers challenging me :D
+ Is it possible to challenge you Reverse? or can I not challenge anyone when I have something claimed?
Yeh you can challenge anyone that has a map

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
Okay then Consider yourself Challenged Hehe! I'll pm you my skype and NNID ;P

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
Hehe well I own 2 territories now :P

Reverse

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MKCyan
How many can I own? For now I claim flounder
Potentially all of them, to claim a map other than flounder you have to challenge for them; so right now the only other maps yiu can potentially have are walleye and triggeefish

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
To challenge for a track, post who you challenge and what map you're challenging for. (Example: Challenges X for Map: X") It would also be useful for you to post your Skype for easier contact for challengers.
Was the use of track in the first line intentional, I think you may have meant map

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
I guess i might as well while i'm here, Ill claim Blackbelly Skatepark if a position is still open

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Really I'm gonna regret it hmm we'll see

Ok if you get a Skype request from grease22613 or Guy then it's me

Reverse

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MKCyan
Updated owners, be sure to post 1v1 results here. Or just msg my skype w/ them which is on 1st post

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom