• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[OOC] Can i be a Shark?

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
I'd like to be a bull shark. Y'know, one of those passive carnivores. (Like, "Yeah, i eat fish, but not squids or octopi.)

Heck, Judd prefers fish, doesn't he? This shouldn't be an unreasonable request, should it?

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
Eh.. I was in one of my moods. I made this one first actually.

I'm asking because if i do decide to join in, i don't want people to go "HOLY CRAP, IT'S A SHARK, RUN! EVERYBODY AVOID HIM!"

I've been in those types of RP's before where people shun and refuse to RP with me for odd reasons.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Eh, I've found most people here are pretty lax. Anyway, there aren't many open RPs at the moment--I'd love to start a new one, but I'd need someone to take over ZA for me.

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
I would, but my OC's are left open. I just made Bulle up though.

Lester is constant through various RP's, he's normally human, but i like to mess around with his race sometimes.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Eh, I've found most people here are pretty lax. Anyway, there aren't many open RPs at the moment--I'd love to start a new one, but I'd need someone to take over ZA for me.
And we all know that's never gonna happen. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom