• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ooVoo user looking for Squad

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Hey busy, I don't have Skype (glitched. Tried redownloading it, still doesn't work) so I use ooVoo, very similar to Skype. It has calls and you can text too. If any squad uses it, I'll leave my info here.

NNID: janspinoy

IGN: Topaz

Weapons: L-3 Nozzlenose (Rainmaker) Sploosh-o-matic (turf war) Custom Dual Squelcher (Tower Control) Krak-on Splat Roller (Splat Zones)

ooVoo ID/username: Topazrekerboy

Way you play: I stall. I wait for the enemy to get close enough then I punch on them! I usually pack a punch in really open stages such as Blackbelly skatepark, Arowanna Mall etc. I love playing all sneaky tactics so im sort of an "assassin" if you will. Will you? I'm in and out in a matter of seconds with the opponent. I know went to flee in a firefight and when not to flee. I also use the super jump strategy when I'm surrounded.

Place in group: I would rather be a substitute rather than a main, but I'd be happy to play any role!

If you wanna know anything else, just lemme know below! I'll answer anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom