• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

[OPEN][EU][S/S+] 2D - Daydream | Looking for members

GameFile

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GameFile
Who is Daydream?
Daydream is a European team consisting of players (S/S+) who are aiming to enter and establish themselves in the competitive scene of Splatoon. We're still a small team though and therefore looking for dedicated European players who are interested in the competitive scene. Time during the weekdays can vary and weekends are dedicated for practice sessions. We have currently team members from Germany, Sweden and Poland. Our communication language is English.

Current roster
2D#GameFile
2D#Frog
2D#borge
2D#krzyz
2D#Tubahl
2D#Dino

Application
Requirements
  • Minimum rank S
  • Use of voice communication on discord
  • Mature and chill attitude, but of course fun is allowed
  • Ability to attend regular practice sessions on weekends
  • Motivation to play in a competitively environment
  • Able to practice as group at least once in a week
Apply here and please use following template
Region:
Main weapon(s):

Before acceptance, we will have a small tryout session to see how we work together.
After we invite you to our Discord server, we will then have a test week to see how you would fit in with the rest of us.

We're looking forward to your application :]

Last edited:

Mininanner

Inkling
NNID
Mininanner
Region: North America
Time Zone: PST
Usual times you are available: 1 PM PST to ~12AM
Main weapon(s): Both Splatterscopes and both E-Liters.

krzyz

Inkling
NNID
arkendil
Region: Europe
Time Zone: CET (GMT+2)
Usual times you are available: 7pm-12am local time
Main weapon(s): luna blaster neo/carbon roller

DualSquelched

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Nilithium
I'd like to apply, but I don't meet the minimum rank yet. Used to be in S, but training a lot of new gear put me down to A.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I'd like to register tentative interest. This is pretty much the sort of squad I've been looking out for (newly-started, nearby time zone, anime avatar), and aside from that, I just reached Level 50 today, which was a bit of a trigger to start looking into competition. The central issue is that I am, presently, incapable of voice communication for a couple of reasons; that shouldn't be too hard to sort out, ideally within a few weeks, but, at the absolute latest, I'd be available from early July, and can understand if that doesn't work. Oh, and I have enough of a grasp on German that I should be able to work in that language, with some practice.

Region: UK
Time Zone: GMT+01:00
Usual times you are available: 18:00 onwards (weekdays); all day (weekends).
Main weapon(s): All Slosher and Tri-Slosher variants

Mo myles

Inkling
NNID
Musicaljester
I'll give it a shot!
Region: North America
Time Zone: PST
Usual times you are available: I available pretty much anytime during the weekdays, due to my work schedule my weekends are iffy. I'm available 80% of the time though.
Main weapon(s): Heavy splattering deco, Octobrush, and Neo splash-o-matic

Beson

Inkling
NNID
B-sons
Region: Sweden
Time available: weekends and most of the time because I'm starting a new job in June.
Main: gal .96, tentatek and currently the berry pro because of the buff :)

LeFrog

Inkling
NNID
Mario-ist-King
Hey, we are still searching for new members. :)
Would be cool to see more applications! ;)

GameFile

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GameFile
We now officially welcome borge and krzyz to Daydream :]
Still looking for a few more members - Also updated the OP, that we now currently looking for EU players only.

Squidlis

Inkling
Hallo auch!
Ich habe gerade erst von den Squads so wirklich erfahren und finde die Idee echt prima. Da ich in dem Bereich aber noch keine Erfahrung habe, weiß ich also nicht, ob ich was für eine Squad wäre. Die andere Gruppe, die du oben erwähnst, die nur zum Spaß sich ab und zu mal treffen würden mich ansonsten auch sehr interessieren. Dann könnte ich in das Ganz erstmal reinschnuppern. Englisch ist natürlich kein Problem und Teamspeak würde ich installieren.
Liebe Grüße
Lisa

Hi there!
I just currently heard of squads at all, but are very curious about it. How you can see above: Englisch is not my mothertongue so please go easy on me and my bad grammar ^^" If it´s possible I would like to test ist out, if I´m able to participate in a squad. I have to admit that my rank differs from time to time. Today I´m an S, but because of my very often rotation/ change in weapons and play stiles, tomorrow A+ ist also possible.That´s why i´m searching for a Squad: I want to become part of a team with a role to take. I want to train an specialize in just a few weapons. Therefore it would be great, if I get an answer from you soon.
Thank you and good luck!
Lisa

Catsamirite

Inkling
Region: central Europe (CEST)
Usual times you are available: evenings until 23:30 (Monday-Thursday, Fridays shorter); I am not available every second weekend (but it varies ^^")
Main weapon(s): tentatek splattershot, gals .52, I'm trying to get better with (heavy) splatlings

Last edited:

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
hi there im the grand E

• Rank Max
  • I can use discord and I have all the requirements for that field
  • Im chill and laid back
  • Im unavailable on weekends but im 100% free on weekdays
  • ive be on to four competitive teams and now a free agent
  • i can do group practices on week days
heres were im currently located https://discord.gg/0kOIcJEiMDuJ1yrw

Voltron kneepad

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Ameer
region: middle east
rank S
main weapons : octoshot / splash o matic/ octobrush
available times : Thursday evenings , all Friday, all saturday

CageR

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chrischa
Hey there^^
I am S+ rank, CRB main, from Germany and looking for dedicated and active players to get into the competitive scene.
I was in a clan before (Rendered Hopes), but sadly we dissolved, because our members were inactive. Right now I am in German Hawks, and - again - we are about to dissolve for the very same reason :(
So I *really* want to find an active and dedicated (EU and S+!) team that practices almost daily and attends scrims and tournaments regularly.
I hope you guys are the ones I am looking for ;)
CageR

MegaJer

Inkling
NNID
megajer546
Region: Europe (The Netherlands)
Usual times you are available: From 18:00 until 23:00 on weekdays and almost the whole day on weekends.
Main weapon(s): Dual Squelchers, Jet Squelchers, Sloshers, Rapid Blasters, Carbon Rollers.

I don't have any competitive experience but I would really like to join. I have Discord, but I think I'm not able to use voice chat at the moment (I'll try to get a microphone as soon as possible). :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom