• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Optimal Gear set-up for Blaster's?

RiDEL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RiDEL_Puff
I'm not sure what gear I should be using with the Blaster's, specifically the Rapid Blaster Deco.

THis is my current set-up:
:ability_defenseup::head_cap002: : :ability_runspeed::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:ability_swimspeed:clothes_vest000::ability_defenseup::ability_swimspeed::ability_defenseup:
:ability_inkrecovery::shoes_trs000:: :ability_inksaversub::ability_damage::ability_inkrecovery:

Anything I should re-roll or change?

vtroid5

Full Squid
NNID
vtroid5
I think you need more damage up. When I play the Deco it looks more like:

:ability_inkrecovery::head_first::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:ability_coldblooded::clothes_swt006::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:ability_damage::shoes_cfs001::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

Getting that 1 shot kill on an already damaged opponent is a priority to me and maximizing my splash damage. The ink recovery, swim speed, and cold blooded is all my playstyle of frequent repositioning in squid form.

RiDEL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RiDEL_Puff
I think you need more damage up. When I play the Deco it looks more like:

:ability_inkrecovery::head_first::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:ability_coldblooded::clothes_swt006::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:ability_damage::shoes_cfs001::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

Getting that 1 shot kill on an already damaged opponent is a priority to me and maximizing my splash damage. The ink recovery, swim speed, and cold blooded is all my playstyle of frequent repositioning in squid form.
Alright I would like to keep my clothes_vest000 the way it is. So should I switch my :head_cap002: or :shoes_trs000:to something with :ability_damage: primary? I do have access to :head_amb001: if need be.

vtroid5

Full Squid
NNID
vtroid5
Yeah I would. Maybe:
:ability_damage::shoes_sht004::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
If you are still trying to keep Ink recovery or even do it on the headgear.

Possibly :head_amb001: depending what you roll.

vtroid5

Full Squid
NNID
vtroid5
Not sure if you are married to clothes_vest000. But if you really want the :ability_defenseup::ability_swimspeed: included I would maybe consider:

:ability_defenseup::clothes_swt002::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

I think that hits most of the abilities you have currently and increases your damage up. (you do lose a defense up and a few random ones tho).

RiDEL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RiDEL_Puff
Not sure if you are married to . But if you really want the :ability_defenseup::ability_swimspeed: included I would maybe consider:

:ability_defenseup::clothes_swt002::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

I think that hits most of the abilities you have currently and increases your damage up. (you do lose a defense up and a few random ones tho).
Yeah I'm married to clothes_vest000 I love :ability_swimspeed: and :ability_defenseup::ability_swimspeed::ability_defenseup: is the closest I got to it being shinny.

Yeah I would. Maybe:
:ability_damage::shoes_sht004::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
If you are still trying to keep Ink recovery or even do it on the headgear.

Possibly :head_amb001: depending what you roll.
If I could get :ability_damage::shoes_sht004: :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery: I would be game. How often does :shoes_sht004: get :ability_inkrecovery: when you roll?

vtroid5

Full Squid
NNID
vtroid5
Yeah I'm married to clothes_vest000 I love :ability_swimspeed: and :ability_defenseup::ability_swimspeed::ability_defenseup: is the closest I got to it being shinny.

If I could get :ability_damage::shoes_sht004: :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery: I would be game. How often does :shoes_sht004: get :ability_inkrecovery: when you roll?
It is the most likely sub for that brand (Tentatek) so 30% chance of appearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom