• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

osu! social thread

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
osu! is a freeware rhythm game that is playable on both PCs and mobile devices. The objective of the game is to click and drag on numerous "notes" to obtain a high score, which will then be used in gaining online ranks.

Leave your username in the thread below or message me so you can be added to the list of Squidboards osu! player list!

(Work in progress)​

Last edited:

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
What is osu, exactly? o:

Bennie

Inkster Jr.
NNID
moogla
This is Osu:

A free to play, community content driven, hyper-skinnable rhythm game with a great community and online play (tournaments too!)

Edit: @Astral are you as psyched as I am that Porter Robinson is getting noticed by the BMT and ranked maps are showing up?

Last edited:

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
Warchamp7
I play the circle clicking

Shiny

The Shiniest Shiny
- Shiny -

Add meh or w.e ive been casual lately mainly because all my friends arnt that good at the game so im stuck either playing hard songs with them or killing them on insanes+

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
Fixed up the thread a bit, im going to try to keep record of all the players

Chewypuck

Inkling
NNID
Puckychew
Yeah I play osu! whenever I'm bored or if my friends wants to play. I like it since I can play my favorite anime openings and whatnot. My profile

Moofey

Inkling
NNID
Moofey
Switch Friend Code
SW-5310-9610-9824
I used to play osu way back in the days... This was way back where you'd maybe have 100 or so people online at any given time. I wouldn't call myself great at it but there was a point where, under the old ranking system, I broke the top 100 and maintained it for a couple of days. The community was close and fun to interact with back in those days.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I played mostly Taiko back then, but unfortunately there was a shortage of good Taiko tracks, they were mostly badly adapted from the osu ones.

Not sure how it is now... Perhaps I should install osu again.

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
There are Beatmaps just for Taiko but they are kinda hard for people who dont play Taiko often~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom