• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Outline for my Gear/Abilities video

Creator438

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Creator438
I'm making a gear/abilities video as part of my Splatoon let's play on my Youtube channel. I'm not trying to advertise my content with this post; I just need someone to look over the outline I typed up in December and give me feedback (specifically if there's anything I need to add, if I need to talk about something important that I didn't list, etc.). One important thing to note for the section on Main only abilities is that all of those effects are fairly accurate. I've done some pretty thorough research on the ones that I needed more information on (although I use the phrase "thorough research" quite losely, meaning that there might be something in there that isn't completely right). But if there's anything I missed, please don't give me any false information on those and make sure you prove that what you're saying about it is true (because my let's play is geared toward all kinds of Splatoon players. As such, I want the info I'm giving them to be as accurate as possible).

But anyway, my outline is below:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F_P-lDPZADBzmjjpNMpwpx8k2n0r4pU7mddi8mBEMWo/edit

I really need people to look at this, so please give me that feedback! This outline will be used in the very video that I'm going to make on gear and abilities for my let's play! And if there's any trouble accessing the link, please tell me and I'll do everything in my power to fix it.

Thanks to whoever gives their feedback!!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
This is very in-depth. I definitely think I'd have to see the execution to make any opinion though, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom