• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

P.L.U.I.R.

Pink♡Ink☆RAVE

Inkster Jr.
NNID
StrawberryGynoid
Peace! Love! Unity! Ink! Respect!

I'm just a friendly neighborhood squid raving up your Inkopolis!
Hope we can all get along and have some fun sometime.

I just came back from a bit of a long play session. I got to level 20 yesterday and today I've been focusing on leveling up my equipment and saving money to open up new slots. I'm hoping to get all of my favourite looking equipment up to three slots, and reroll until I get a bunch of Ink Savers, Swim Speeds and Defense Ups. But it's taking a long time to earn all that money!

I've focused on the Splatroller so far because I'm best at it. It's been easy for me to master. I know it's seen as a kind of easy weapon, and I'm sure I'll move on from it sometime soon when I get more comfortable. But right now it's been really comfortable and I'm doing really well with it. I'll ease on into other weapons at my own pace.

Some of you may have seen me around, I go by Lyn in matches. And I'm almost always wearing a visor. It's my favourite hat! Though I like the headphones, too! Love listening to music while playing! Playing rave music and having a good time.

I hope to see you all and have fun together. If you see someone named Lyn or StrawberyGynoid around, that's me! Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Welcome!

Before you post please take a look at the rules.

I'm glad to know you're enjoying the game.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hey there! Welcome! :)

Colgate

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
Welcome to the boards~

I definitely will look out for a visor-wearing inkling named Lyn now XD

Have you done any of the story mode, or simply the online multiplayer?

Pink♡Ink☆RAVE

Inkster Jr.
NNID
StrawberryGynoid
Hi! I really want to play the story mode. But I've been so addicted to reaching level 20 and trying to maximize my gear I've been focused on the multiplayer. I keep telling myself I'm going to play the story mode, but then I have just one more match. I definitely want to check out the story soon, though. And definitely I will as soon as I make a few upgrades from rerolling my three-slot gear.

Colgate

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
Hi! I really want to play the story mode. But I've been so addicted to reaching level 20 and trying to maximize my gear I've been focused on the multiplayer. I keep telling myself I'm going to play the story mode, but then I have just one more match. I definitely want to check out the story soon, though. And definitely I will as soon as I make a few upgrades from rerolling my three-slot gear.
I recommend Story mode first to people, cuz it seems so easy (from what I've seen so far) if you're even level 4 or 5 xD

Good on ya tho, level 20 is certainly a feat. After playing an hour or so yesterday I got to level 6, so I'm excited to go further~

Pink♡Ink☆RAVE

Inkster Jr.
NNID
StrawberryGynoid
Thanks! I'm not sure if I should be proud of being level 20 already. But Regular Battle is so addictive I just couldn't stop playing until I hit level 20.

I'm definitely looking forward to trying it. Especially since I think it will help me get better at using guns. At the moment I'm much better at rollers. ^^;

Meloetta

Senior Squid
You do get some exclusives from the Single Player mode - Two gear sets (Hero set, Octoling set) and 5 weapon sets.
It's worth doing at some point!

Colgate

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
Thanks! I'm not sure if I should be proud of being level 20 already. But Regular Battle is so addictive I just couldn't stop playing until I hit level 20.

I'm definitely looking forward to trying it. Especially since I think it will help me get better at using guns. At the moment I'm much better at rollers. ^^;
Roller is cool, but guns are fun x3

I think the Aerospray is super OP tho, it shoots so fast xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom