• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Panda Global Warming - Recruting

Starcrusher5Game

Full Squid
NNID
Starcrusher258
Hey Squids, Panda Global Warming is Recruiting!
What is Panda Global Warming?
Panda Global Warming is a Competetive Splatoon Team, made up of 4 people, including a tournament winner, and a Youtuber!! Our pledge helps the Inkopolis Zoo Pandas have medicine to help them against Global Warming Disease, or GBD. GBD is a lethal virus that burns animals skins and leaves their skin open and bare, in which they are burned through the body.
Why Pandas?
Pandas have been disappearing left and right because of the GBD Virus. In Inkopolis Zoo, there are only 378 Pandas left! So we made it our mission to save the pandas
1 Win=1 Panda Saved

Requirements

Tryouts Required if below S

Have good sportsmanship and good manners in the team chat!!

Tag is not required, but recommended

Cannot be part of any other COMPETETIVE teams, Casual teams are acceptable as long as they don't enter the competitive scene

Note-Tryouts will be handled if and when we select you for our team

If you want to join our cause of saving the pandas, drop your Skype/Discord Info in the chat below! We will contact you!

Last edited:

Heart

Inkling
NNID
Blackkmaster
I would be interested in playing with you guys. My skype is Zycax123

Heart

Inkling
NNID
Blackkmaster
The requirements weren't posted yesterday when I first looked, but unfortunately, I do not, Im only B- sadly.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Cool! Great motive. When I originally saw your team name I thought it was a joke or something bounced off of Panda Globabl Gaming, the team that sponsors Squids Next Door. Best of luck with this!

Starcrusher5Game

Full Squid
NNID
Starcrusher258
Cool! Great motive. When I originally saw your team name I thought it was a joke or something bounced off of Panda Globabl Gaming, the team that sponsors Squids Next Door. Best of luck with this!
It originally was that, a joke. But then we realized we could have a backstory and save the Inkopolis pandas

Olivermalinaric

Inkling
NNID
oliver.malinaric
Switch Friend Code
SW-0367-1459-3795
Hi, I'm 14 and have the ran A to A+. My skype is either Youtube Fanboy or oliver.malinaric. And if you haven't noticed I would like to join.

Virtual-YM

Inkling
NNID
Virtual-YM
do you still are recruiting for a competitive team ? if thats so

TheSquidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mlewis94
Would it be ok if I would like to join now I turn 14 next week. Skype name: thesquidling2

Voltron kneepad

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Ameer
hi I would like to join your squad . is it competitive?
NNID:theameer
main weapon: octoshot /52 gal
secondary weapons: custom blaster / 96gal
level :49
timezone:GMT+4
I also have discord and can voice chat

Last edited:

dR Robi

Inkling
NNID
robin-woodz
Hi i'm a S+ veteran player
I search a team that know how to play. If you're trying to get better to msg me.
Need to find teamate who know the call out or who's trying to learn it ( it ok if you don't any)
You can contact me on skype: prox_robi
You can also contact me on squidboard or on discord : Kraks robi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom