1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

3. Splatoon 2 has released around the globe!

Join the Splatoon 2 hype and discussion!

people's opinions on weapons

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by kidsquid17, Aug 12, 2017 at 6:33 AM.

1. kidsquid17

kidsquid17 Inkling

okay so i watch a lot of youtube videos on splatoon and read forums too and it seems like the weapon i spend the most time with is overpowered, i used to use the areospray but then that got boring and hated it after i stopped using it. and now i use the regular slosher and people are saying that's overpowered so i like i guess i don't want to use like easy weapons i want to use something that requires good technique but apparently the slosher doesn't require that. i also use the regular roller but i haven't seen too many people complain about that yet. i just don't want to have that what people call "noob weapon" okay sorry i don't even know if any of this makes sense.

2. Elecmaw

Elecmaw Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    I don't think they're really talking about the regular slosher, they're talking about the tri-slosher. It outranges the .52 Gal by a hair, razor-sharp accuracy, no damage falloff in most scenario's and can turf ground pretty well. The real problem here is that it makes the .52 Gal obsolete, as it's a direct upgrade to it in every aspect.

DUDE did a video on it showcasing why it's so strong, have a watch:

3. Watermonster1

Watermonster1 Full Squid

NNID:
    Jayden
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-1083-9987-9105
    I thought you were talking about the splat brella XD

4. TeddyBearYoshi

TeddyBearYoshi Squid Savior From the Future

Just use what is fun and/or works the best for you, don't limit yourself based on what others are saying.

the likes this.