• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Persona Series Thread

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621

Now that the Persona games are on all modern platforms (except Persona 1 and 2 that is), I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread about the series as a whole to see if there any fans out there!

I first discovered Persona thanks to the YouTuber Darkkefka but I didn't actually play a Persona game until January 2022 when I decided to download Persona 5 Strikers on PS4 since it was available for free thanks to PS Plus! Then in May 2022, I decided to get Persona 5 Royal on PS4 since it was on sale and I've been hooked ever since! I even bought it on Switch and Steam and have put in about 1000+ hours across all three versions :) It's definitely my favorite game of all time now!

I also got Persona 4 Golden on Steam as a Christmas gift from one of my friends and I really enjoy it so far although it's nowhere as good as P5R!

I hope to run into some other fans here too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom