1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Personal tier list (4.3.1)

Discussion in 'Competitive Discussion' started by Weavile, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Weavile

Weavile Inkster Jr.

I just felt like making a tier list, post your thoughts if you want

Attached Files:

Padre likes this.
  2. Padre

Padre Pro Squid

I like it. I main only few and agree with those. Maybe Zink Mini could be higher than B. Great presentation btw!

3. Weavile

Weavile Inkster Jr.

I mostly put it there because it's outclassed by CDS and Ballpoint nouveau

4. _Alex_

_Alex_ Inkster Jr.

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2820-9957-0983
    it's pretty good but there are a few nitpicks I can find with it:
    octoveau and vink should be in C tier as they do have good niches depending on the map and mode, as vink can farm splashdown the fastest in the game to shut down bubbles and bomb rushes and octoveau is a frontline beakon weapon which can be pretty nice depending on the comp. I also feel that l3d should be in A, while it can be an ok frontliner it is too niche on chip comps that it's hard to justify putting it that high. also light tetras should probably be at least in S or S+ but other than that it's a good tier list

Mar$el likes this.