• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Peterawr reporting for painting

Peterawr

Inkling
NNID
Peterawr
Hello fellow squids,

My name is Peterawr. I recently purchased splatoon and have been avidly painting ever since.

I hail from the beautiful state of Kansas, I have a cat (and I talk about my cat more than most people talk about their own children), and I'm currently getting a Master's in Kinesiology (exercise physiology) when I'm not splatooning.

In squid form, I often use rollers, brushes, slosh-buckets, and blasters. Splash Zones is by far my favorite mode (and I hope at some point they get the option to choose to only play splash-zones), I'm a rank B- (ALMOST to a B) and my favorite course is the skatepark.

I hope to meet new people here to paint with, have fun with, and squid around with.

Peace, love, and ink.
-Peterawr

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, Peterawr! I hope you enjoy your time around here :)

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

I remember how awful the B rank purgatory was, I could never leave B-B- range, but then squad battles was added to the game and I immediately jumped to A- with my friend. All I can say is, I feel your pain T_T I also usually play blasters in Ranked and some long range shooter in turf wars.

Anyways enjoy yourself here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom